R Powers

WV Role Call

Mercer County, West Virginia checking in.... 

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.
The Facebook Page for The MC1stCTF is HERE.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

On 1/22/2019 at 7:31 PM, R Powers said:

Hello Friends! Happy New Year!

Mercer County checking in

Hello Mr. Powers!

I am getting a new unit for Mercer County off the ground if you would like to check out the link to my unit connected to my profile. Join us and let's get together! I'm currently putting a Facebook page together. We've had one meeting... will have another soon and hopefully our 1st muster in the spring. Join up with us and let's see what happenes! I can send you an online application and you can mail it in, or just wait until we meet.

We'd be glad to have you, Sir.

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

10 hours ago, Robert Petersen sr. said:

Jefferson county checking  in 

What area code do you live in, Sir? @ Robert Petersen sr.

On 2/1/2019 at 12:14 AM, Christopher said:

I am needing help to know where and who to go to,to join this training group.When and where and who to talk to.Being part of this and taking my part is all I have ever wanted to do.

What area code do you live in Sir? MyMilitia.com has just launched a program to organize by area code. @ Christopher

4 hours ago, Robert Petersen sr. said:

304 sir

@ Robert Petersen sr.

That's great. I see you've joined the Three04 Militia for West Virginia! Outstanding. We are working on populating all of the 304 area code with members that hopefully soon will be able to connect with other members close enough to everyone to make it feasible.

If you would do me a great service, please fill out the "About me" on your profile detailing some of your skills, whether they be commercial or military, etc.. That way I can get a feel for what you may be able to do in your area to raise awareness of the Three04 and possibly start your own unit locally where you live... Your history will give me some sort of idea as to what may suit you.

Regardless, we are looking to expand the WV Three04 Regiment as quickly as possible! Thanks for signing on!