HAWKEYE SCMC

South Carolina Militia Coalition

As we wake and see each morning, politicians, the liberal indoctrinated, and so many others trying to stomp on and take away our freedoms on every corner. During the Revolutionary War, it was citizens, farmers, blacksmiths, lawyers, even judges and pastors and men of the cloth, who said no more by forming the Militias across our land and allowed us the life we have today. You don’t have to look far and see it’s very much of the same thing is happening again. In our Second Amendment it states that a well regulated militia being (NECESSARY) For The Security Of a Free State, that the Rights Of The People to Keep and Bear Arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. I took a oath when I enlisted into the Marine Corps that I would Support and Defend the Constitution Of the United States against ALL ENEMIES Both Foreign and Domestic. I don’t know about everyone else, but I will not stand idly by and watch these domestic thugs that are not only in some of our offices in politics but as well in our schools and communities indoctrinating our children and our future. The time has way past for We The People to start doing something to insure the safety and future for our loved ones. It’s time to start taking back our communities our States and our Country from these individuals who only want to tear and burn it to the ground. If you are in South Carolina and want to insure our future for our children and loved ones, please get involved. Look into this Constitutional Militia of Patriots here who stand with many who are tired of seeing Freedom and Liberty taken right from our hands in front of our eyes.

Find us on Facebook

“When The People fear the government, there is Tyranny. When the government fear The People, there is Liberty.”

~Thomas Jefferson

Go to Facebook, search South Carolina Militia Coalition, click on the join button, and the vetting officer will be in contact with you shortly.

Go to Facebook, search South Carolina Militia Coalition, click on the join button, and the vetting officer will be in contact with you shortly.

or you could post a link

As we wake and see each morning, politicians, the liberal indoctrinated, and so many others trying to stomp on and take away our freedoms on every corner. During the Revolutionary War, it was citizens, farmers, blacksmiths, lawyers, even judges and pastors and men of the cloth, who said no more by forming the Militias across our land and allowed us the life we have today. You don’t have to look far and see it’s very much of the same thing is happening again. In our Second Amendment it states that a well regulated militia being (NECESSARY) For The Security Of a Free State, that the Rights Of The People to Keep and Bear Arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. I took a oath when I enlisted into the Marine Corps that I would Support and Defend the Constitution Of the United States against ALL ENEMIES Both Foreign and Domestic. I don’t know about everyone else, but I will not stand idly by and watch these domestic thugs that are not only in some of our offices in politics but as well in our schools and communities indoctrinating our children and our future. The time has way past for We The People to start doing something to insure the safety and future for our loved ones. It’s time to start taking back our communities our States and our Country from these individuals who only want to tear and burn it to the ground. If you are in South Carolina and want to insure our future for our children and loved ones, please get involved. Look into this Constitutional Militia of Patriots here who stand with many who are tired of seeing Freedom and Liberty taken right from our hands in front of our eyes.

Find us on Facebook

“When The People fear the government, there is Tyranny. When the government fear The People, there is Liberty.”

~Thomas Jefferson

It is good to post a link also because some, like me don't do the Facebook thing. I am in North Augusta Hawkeye, where are y'all out of?