On 7/22/2018 at 2:19 PM, CleanSweeper said:

Sorry im not usually a negative guy but the instructor missed from 3 feet away and moved on as alls well...wtf...those who cant teach 

On 7/22/2018 at 3:03 PM, Megatron said:

What good is train if your dead in the first two seconds 

Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave                                                                     Stonewall Jackson

2 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave                                                                     Stonewall Jackson

A good point that you need to teach you don't control when you die.  Just do your job and protect your team.  Failing your team is worse then death

Amen the one thing that worries me with some people you never really no how someone will react to being held under sustained fire....you ever see some1 go def and blind due to adrenaline nothing you can do will make them move...this can be avoided by just taking a page from good ole stonewall....

5 minutes ago, Megatron said:

Failing your team is worse then death

i hope everyone feels that way