ThreeperLen

New Jersey Light Foot Militia

Posted (edited)

What a permit to buy a gun??? That's insane yeah you Jersey people should start doing something about that I can help I'm close to Jersey.and you can't have 30 round mags either for a  ar😤!

Edited by Ripcannon
  • Like 2

no they are getting ready to lower the mag capacity for ARs here as well! from 15 to 10.as well as handguns!!! I think its bull but our new Communist Governor Murphy is still chipping away at our 2nd here in Jersey! He has vowed t sign every old and new bill put in front of him! Not to mention his 1st act was to create an Agency to protect the rights of ILLEGALS!!!!

1 minute ago, BigMikeU said:

no they are getting ready to lower the mag capacity for ARs here as well! from 15 to 10.as well as handguns!!! I think its bull but our new Communist Governor Murphy is still chipping away at our 2nd here in Jersey! He has vowed t sign every old and new bill put in front of him! Not to mention his 1st act was to create an Agency to protect the rights of ILLEGALS!!!!

I am glad I live in the south.  South Carolina and Georgia would be some of the last in the nation to attack our guns.  Texas is a great 2nd state.  Good luck with your NJ fight and we all fight together!!!  Let's fight on brother.

thanks we need it! I wish i had money to hire a lawyer to go after our Governor for breaking our constitutional laws!!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BigMikeU said:

thanks we need it! I wish i had money to hire a lawyer to go after our Governor for breaking our constitutional laws!!!

Yes sir...God bless.  

• Like 1

So the Clinton gun ban still lives in nj that's crazy do you know how easy it is to get your state rep email and work number do that and ask him what you can do next that's how where getting shi t done here in pa foot work and other ppl who live in your state like I said I will help after you all start it's your state so please do something.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ripcannon said:

What a permit to buy a gun??? That's insane yeah you Jersey people should start doing something about that I can help I'm close to Jersey.and you can't have 30 round mags either for a  ar😤!

So  far I have 14 thirty rd mags. 8 of the old military ones and 6 of the plastic ones, one is the see through type. one can never have too many mags   : )

• Like 1

Hell I have how ever many to big magazine crates full of 30s probably 200 hundred 30s just for my .308 not counting my 20s 10s and 5 i got 18 100rd mags for my ak i can't believe nj citizens are complaint so can you have a fn .45 or a glock 17 do they sell fucked magz for them... hell my hand gun holds 22 rds 

• Like 1

Well i have purchased a 15 rounder or two each friday because im on a bit of a budget!but was able to get a carrier and plates and it should be here on the 30th of this month.working on a long list of gear i need and trying to figure out a good way to break the news to my wife.....lol so far she thinks im in a sportsman's club lol plan to tell her the truth this week coming since today's her b-day and dont want to spoil it!!! lol so far thinking on telling her its a political group like the tea party or something,that is also a sportsman's club?lol

• Like 1

And to answer you statement Ripcannon i can fresh meat in our group and live just up the road a bit from our CO so im following there lead for now.Until i find my place in the ranks and then lead off when i can.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2018 at 10:29 PM, Ripcannon said:

Hell I have how ever many to big magazine crates full of 30s probably 200 hundred 30s just for my .308 not counting my 20s 10s and 5 i got 18 100rd mags for my ak i can't believe nj citizens are complaint so can you have a fn .45 or a glock 17 do they sell fucked magz for them... hell my hand gun holds 22 rds 

we are only allowed 15rds in any gun right now.Soon to be dropped down to 10rds.Im trying to get a Glock19Gen4 that holds 15 befor the new Capacity law go's into effect!

Hey f that get the glock 40 ls in 10 mm it's the beast of all glocks and it comes with 15 round mags.I mean all in all it choice just saying.they run all about the same

On 4/21/2018 at 10:29 PM, Ripcannon said:

we are only allowed 15rds in any gun right now.Soon to be dropped down to 10rds.Im trying to get a Glock19Gen4 that holds 15 befor the new Capacity law go's into effect!

Yeah going with a Glock19 Gen4 15+1 and mainly because most of the guys have Glocks and 9mm's so sticking with the Majority just in case the SHTF yano.All the mags can be used by everyone else lol

• Like 1

On 5/31/2018 at 7:52 PM, Ripcannon said:

Can you guys throw smoke in the way of the new capacity laws or is it already passed

he signed it on this past Wens. and it go's into effect 180days later.So trying my hardest to get the money for a Glock 19 Gen4 15+1 capacity and have it paid off befor the new law go's into effect! My fav. site Frontlinenj.com that i have been doing bizz with for over 2yrs now which is the cheapest place i have found for firearms in my state,which this stats frontline is owned by a police officer and she has already stated once the bill is signed she wont be able to sell me anything that holds more then 10rds.So sadly ill have to shop else where for this one firearm so i can get one that holds more then 10.I hate to do it but i have too i dont want to get caught in the field with only a 10round pistol if i ever get into a firefight!Ill be paying a good bit then i have too but i feel it will be worth it!Then later if i do get a firearm i can go back to her later.They are great people but her regular job kind of has her hands tied! :>/ i dont hold it against her.But such is life and it is what it is !

• Like 1

By  the way  i was mistaken the law went into effect as soon as he signed it and nobody want notified! So everyone that owns large capacity mags are now felons and havnt been told! The communist Governor of N.J.,Murphy needs to go to PRISON! He has broken enough of our Constitutional Laws!!!!

Been a while since I’ve posted. My apologies. NJLF is alive and well! We are celebrating our first year on the 12th of this month!  We’ve grown in a very secure and healthy way with some of the most amazing Patriots!  At present we have a private range/training and meeting place that we’ve had some excellent ftx meets at.  Top notch medical training, bushcraft, firearms, hand to hand, comms....looking forward to the coming year!

4D531182-5DA2-4E69-A1D7-2F7C6CBCB888.jpeg

DCA5437D-9E60-4CFF-8C9A-A08BA3059D6B.jpeg

5C781A76-26E6-4C8A-A93E-D724E5419478.jpeg

6E6D636F-FEC0-4B4B-ACAA-3516AAB85B57.jpeg

416E196F-49A3-44FD-9AD9-0A39A520AE16.jpeg

13DDC357-92D2-4343-ADCA-0D44877D5048.jpeg

E23A6FFB-F694-49F5-9E6D-59DEC5E9B8B0.jpeg

E1636794-E6E1-4958-A1C8-F3FAA8B7F150.png

27C0195C-FF5A-45A3-BF5D-21013D6B15EC.jpeg

2626FD49-D686-4726-BA0F-38F14563161D.jpeg

8501FB70-E4E7-4203-A3A4-99AD61B429A0.jpeg

16CC4EF5-AEAC-4381-AC85-7F73A75572AC.png