e.c.c.

The Deep State vs President Trump

Posted (edited)

F.B.I. needs to be shut down: Chris Farrell

Edited by e.c.c.
  • Like 1

On 4/12/2018 at 11:33 PM, Ripcannon said:

Theres nothing we can do anymore it's not we the ppl it's them and us.

That is why we the people gotta try and do what we can to change this problem, instead of giving up and accepting it as fact, which by the way is what they expect us to do.  

Isn't that the point to all this?   To this website and beyond? 

We the people need to start standing up for the constitution in any way we can, however it may be.  Voting is a given, run for office( yea well maby...maybe not) but mostly by standing up for your rights!  Use your First Amendment, hand out pocket Constitutions, Proudly wear your NRA or what ever t-shirt.  Put a flag in your yard, train, be prepared but for God's sake do something.  I'm sick of RHINO's in office speaking for Me and you and anyone who put them there.  I'm sick of hearing "this is just the way it is" and " nobody is going to do anything anyway". 

I say bullshit to that crap. There is something we can do and just by being on this site is a start don't ya think.  What is the point on being in a Militia or joining a site like this if you already think it's a lost cause.  I don't think that way and I won't  ever think that way until I am dead, but I will at least die trying!

• Like 2

We got a independent running for gov here in pa i mean there is a lot more activity now that all this gun control mass shooting b.s, but first it was mr.Clinton with the 94 gun band limiting people to 10 round mags and no assault weapons and we know that didn't work and now with fix nics and the slide fire bill people see it's possible we're all doing more but the government just don't care and there's nothing to do now we're in a hurry up and wait situation my opinion.

Posted (edited)

People get discouraged sometimes. That's what the progressives want, of course. I don't think anybody is giving up though; I don't see that. I sure hope that's not the case.

Edited by e.c.c.
  • Like 2

I'm sure the gun laws in PA are quite different than those in SC.  I get that for sure, and I understand.  But I am thinking about the entire country when I am speaking about this. 

Everyone in every state has the same constitutional rights.  Many people don't care, many just don't know and the government/deep state government makes sure they don't know.  It's disturbing.    Mesemerized by the media and the left wing government school system.  This is why communication is so important. 

I by no means intend to offend anyone on this site, ever.  But healthy discussion and sharing of ieas and opinions is a great thing.lincoln.jpeg.edf24f93804d53605b90a5249f698fde.jpeg

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more but we currently have people who publicly spout off against the constitution/it's disturbing

• Like 2

When you talk about a true revolution, people seem to brush it off, as to that could never happen anymore. But I'm sure people thought they would never be able to go against the king either. When you are backed into a corner, it's either fight or conform. We do it either together or alone.

• Like 2

On 4/16/2018 at 9:47 PM, TheBlackCat said:

That is why we the people gotta try and do what we can to change this problem, instead of giving up and accepting it as fact, which by the way is what they expect us to do.  

Isn't that the point to all this?   To this website and beyond? 

We the people need to start standing up for the constitution in any way we can, however it may be.  Voting is a given, run for office( yea well maby...maybe not) but mostly by standing up for your rights!  Use your First Amendment, hand out pocket Constitutions, Proudly wear your NRA or what ever t-shirt.  Put a flag in your yard, train, be prepared but for God's sake do something.  I'm sick of RHINO's in office speaking for Me and you and anyone who put them there.  I'm sick of hearing "this is just the way it is" and " nobody is going to do anything anyway". 

I say bullshit to that crap. There is something we can do and just by being on this site is a start don't ya think.  What is the point on being in a Militia or joining a site like this if you already think it's a lost cause.  I don't think that way and I won't  ever think that way until I am dead, but I will at least die trying!

The nra sold us out time after time 

• Like 1

I agree Black cat! It's frustrating to hear people complain, but when you try to organize something nobody wants to commit. Facebook and NFL seems to be more important. Lay down the damn remote and get involved.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's damn near impossible to fight back anymore giving we're not the ones with the power we the people will eventually have to take the power back but now days you say revolution and somebody hears you, they say treason.. you talk about fighting back and they wanna report you for mental illness and get your guns takin away. i believe there's a chance to solve all this in a court room,  but are you prepared if that doesn't work and if so ,how far are we willing to go...and who will be the one putting the next revolution on the internet so people know and will help(who will help).i ask myself these questions because honestly this already came and past in Florida in Illinois and mass it's going on in nj and Vermont if it's one state at a time we gotta do sumthing rallys help network people but here in pa nothing came out of this rally other then 500 stereotypical gun owners showing up and pro gun media that the left doesn't watch anyway.we gotta do something and when we do we gotta stand together.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I seen that... do you only watch fox news on tv,? because you should check out CNN i think you may not like what you hear but you'll know what the opposition is all saying.

• Like 1

I flip around. Believe me, I know what they're saying. Right now they're in panic mode, for good reason.

• Like 2