Cliff Hanger

Combating crime the old way.

If your my age, you can remember back in school your biggest fear was getting your ass busted Infront of all your peers for punishment. Therefore you didn't do near as much stupid s#&t. Same result with public whipping, stocks, hanging. Now days you get probation, and or a small fine. A lot don't even show up for court. Sometimes old remedies make better cures. Just my opinion.

• Like 2

Well things were different i was born in 1990 and how much things have changed i mean it wasn't socially acceptable to act like a fag kids got there asses beat, parents weren't millennials fucking up there kids future o how shit has changed.micro-aggressions didn't  exist till 2016.one more thing while I'm ranting....when I was a kid my dad or granma made me go pick a switch off the willow tree and when i got older my dad made a paddle out of a canoe oar.and every time I did something wrong I knew what was coming I stop doing bad things pretty quick.

• Like 1

Ass paddling was, and still is, a very good way to deter wayward young ones from wanting to do it again. I do get a chuckle out of the Facebook pages from the local counties and their sheriff departments. Growing up, one never wanted to see their name in the paper in the court news for various offenses and traffic crimes, but now they post up your booking photo and a brief description of the circumstances of the arrest for the world to see.

• Like 1

Well 20 years ago it wasn't  socially acceptable to be a criminal, these people that sell drugs get defended and get lesser sentences in my state due to mr Tom wolf's opioid state of emergency, knowing your family's name was gonna be seen by the town, via the internet would deter people like us but it is a nice touch.

SJW'S are a joke. Real social justice means tuning someone up when they mistreat a child or an old person. Real social justice means standing shoulder to shoulder to defend the weak and innocent. And if you're too late to defend them, make a lasting impression on the community concerning such behavior.

Right will always be right. I my opinion, justice is cool, criminals suck and cops are overwhelmed. The very nature of the Sheriff's office is community justice. Our founding fathers knew that you cannot seek justice outside the community. Anyway, a small group of people can make a huge difference. Huge.

• Like 2