I feel we should push this issue as hard as the 2a issue because let's be honest it's not freedom and there is a problem more and more ignorant self proclaimed red necks all over America big time in pa are starting this when I was a kid a red neck was cool to everybody you had to worried about the hillbillys lol.there's only green and dark green right!!!!another issue that only effects a portion of the communities sound kinda like the gun issue right?

I agree its an America issue, and I'm among the first to speak up when bullshit like this goes down.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Two sides to every story I am sure they were a bunch of  pricks like the star bucks guys where a bunch of assholes to the store. 

Edited by Megatron

Apparently they weren't really being dicks id  say I wouldn't of acted that way but all they really did wrong was not buy something I'm not really saying this one thing is the event to talk about but there's a race issue and I've been seeing it more and more....that being said I always have to by shi t if my kids gotta go to the bathroom.

24 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

Apparently they weren't really being dicks id  say I wouldn't of acted that way but all they really did wrong was not buy something I'm not really saying this one thing is the event to talk about but there's a race issue and I've been seeing it more and more....that being said I always have to by shi t if my kids gotta go to the bathroom.

They refused to buy something and acted liked typical self entitled idiots when they where asked to leave.   

Yeah to a great extent but doesn't change the fact that they were waiting for Friend there witch is totally legal and they got detained for 9hrs who knows there previous arrest history may be that's why they got detained doesn't tell us that but if race is a issue for even some black folks then it should be a issue to you and me as well see something say something that's my main point here.hell fuck let's have a 2a rally and race rally for the colored folks at the same time are point would just get across doubled.

Businesses are private property.  If someone is loitering and not buying anything they have a right to ask them to leave and then call the police if they refuse to comply.  They are taking up space that could be used by paying customers and that hurts their business earnings.  If they want to sit and wait, they can wait someplace else in a public space. They are being self entitled Aholes and deserve to be arrested if they don't comply after the police talked to them.  It's a self entitled Ahole issue not a race issue.  It wasn't a redneck that called the police on them, it was a female manager at the store and the recorded call is in this video.

Idiocracy at Starbucks

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yeah look it up Starbucks is a franchise it's totally legal to loiter inside the store not outside.I agree a normal person would have bought something or left this isn't the issue im pushing but maybe I should have used a different vid or article.“The facts are so local that it’s extremely difficult to generalize about loitering laws,” ...it's called semi-public property so as long as there's a reason for being in the store your fine so even if you just want to get warm as long as you don't cause a disturbance or freak people out....so my points now fried race in America is not a problem as long as everybody thinks it's fake.

Edited by Ripcannon

1 hour ago, Ripcannon said:

Doesn't count you say even 2a isn't a issue

Where did you the 2a doesn't count out of race isn't a issue anymore ?

You can ask anyone to leave a store and that was perfectly legal.  Not exactly sure why your choosing to side with those who rather burn down a city but enjoy .   The free market is a great system and choosing who you want to serve is fair. 

Posted (edited)

Yeah I'm sorry another unfunny joke apparently...no I just picked th is vid because it just happened I probably should of used a better example...yeah they could have refused service again im not saying there right...but why did they refuse service do you know did the 2 guys arrested try to buy anything or not if they weren't refused service why we're they detained we can break this down u can't have your rights took from you for being a asshole.it is a semi -public space as pa state law makes clear...i see pro gun people selling ammo on the sidewalk and yelling at cops the constitution right down the road from this Starbucks but these guys get arrested wtf.I don't no I don't agree with these black folk on this issue but I see no good reason to detain them either.for 9 hours

Edited by Ripcannon