So I live in pa and sum1 brong up a antifa guy in my state i found out there's quite a few of them so I joined a group to start i was just seeing if I could, but these knuckle heads agreed with everything I said so far,,,they just think people like me and you wanna take there freedoms lol anyway I'm in deep infiltration so my next goal is to get them to tell me what there doing next record it maybe get them potheads to do a crime so I can record it and see what comes next but I kinda feel bad because some things im saying I don't mean and it's against the usa.didn t realIze how radical they actually were.

• Haha 1

The more you can expose the better. Just be careful, if they find you out they'll hit you with their p***y hats! LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lol I was gone most the day I broke my silence i tried face to face hanging out with three of them well we went back to this guy's parents house he s like 32 and he started yelling at his old mom so yeah let that go and they started saying stuff that's just plain stupid and just retardedly bad like now that your here we got enough people to kick over the soldiers plots here in the cemetery witch York got a nice one for fallen soldiers from the area so yeah I just kinda lost my shit on them told them who I was and now I no we're one of them live if something happens to any of them statues not accomplishment waste of time i thought it be funny but it just pissed me off.

• Like 1