Hope this brightens your day:

What did the fisherman say to the magician?  Pick a cod, any cod!

I was asked if I wanted to be an Organ Donor. I told them if you can get it out of my basement it's yours! 

As the bus pulled away, a woman realized she had left her purse under the seat. Later she called the company and was relieved to find out the driver had found it. When she went to pick it up, several off-duty bus drivers greeted her.One of the men handed over her handbag and a box. "We're required to inventory found wallets and purses," he explained. "I think you'll find everything here." As she started to put her belongings back into the purse, the man continued, "I hope you don't mind if we watch. Even though we all tried, none of us could fit everything into your purse... and we'd like to see just HOW you do it."

Due to a job transfer, Brian moved from his hometown to New York City. Being that he had a very comprehensive health history, he brought along all of his medical paperwork when it came time for his first check up with his new doctor. The doctor kept glancing at Brian as he reviewed the medical paperwork. After browsing through the extensive medical history, the doctor stared at Brian for a few moments and said, ” Well there’s one thing I can say for certain, you sure look better in person than you do on paper!”

Never let go of hope, for it is one of mans last possessions.

"Wise people talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." - PLATO

Emergency Kits

Follow my new Facebook page: Effingham Georgia Preppers

Scott

3% Emergency Kits 091516.jpg