This goes to show you that reaction time is everything...train all you want but if you hesitate then that's it it's all for nothing.

Yeah I have a couple wounds from knives best part of um i didn't need a gun to get out of it I probably wouldn't have a gash down my cheek if I woulda defended with my hands and not went for my gun.to many options is a bad thing if I don't practice the right kind of reaction.

1 hour ago, Ripcannon said:

Yeah I have a couple wounds from knives best part of um i didn't need a gun to get out of it I probably wouldn't have a gash down my cheek if I woulda defended with my hands and not went for my gun.to many options is a bad thing if I don't practice the right kind of reaction.

Living in the ghetto?

Lol no I've been stabbed 2 and took a machete to the boot.dude I've been shot stabbed and blown up.it's what a devil dig does.lol

Yeah well I'm sure you weren't doing what I was doing.in real life not training they shoot back I was shot 4 times on 3 different occasions every time I was shooting back have you ever been to a village in Africa i got wacked on the boot with machete just walking through one...I got stabbed in the arm clearing a house and slapped in the face with a dagger in a market.no matter how good you are it doesn't make you impossible to be hurt or killed.

49 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

Yeah well I'm sure you weren't doing what I was doing.in real life not training they shoot back I was shot 4 times on 3 different occasions every time I was shooting back have you ever been to a village in Africa i got wacked on the boot with machete just walking through one...I got stabbed in the arm clearing a house and slapped in the face with a dagger in a market.no matter how good you are it doesn't make you impossible to be hurt or killed.

Why would you assume that about me ?

Well because I was a tier 1 operator and I know how few and far between we are plus the army don't do certain thing's.and if you were military i d guess army because you seem to like them.

2 minutes ago, Megatron said:

I guess its odd you never meet a marine who was a cook or mechanic.  Strange oh well. 

What do you mean?a pog?