2 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

Well it be best if we could group up in big numbers id love a big hq with enough groups for patrols and restocking and still have fighting numbers to do other (things) plus guards and some peace officers for internal conflict but I can't ever get groups to come together and get shtf program like meeting spot or well anything because people talk the talk but never follow through.

Move on away from those people. They won't come around until it's too late. But it does take a while to get groups comfortable working together. Some times it's a dick measuring contest. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ripcannon said:

Well it be best if we could group up in big numbers id love a big hq with enough groups for patrols and restocking and still have fighting numbers to do other (things) plus guards and some peace officers for internal conflict but I can't ever get groups to come together and get shtf program like meeting spot or well anything because people talk the talk but never follow through.

Well your talking military size and well without getting paid I doubt you can get that many people to agree on anything.

I think the fighting force should grow no larger the 10.  To many people with to many different views and opnions. 

• Like 1

It's always a dick measuring contest but mines bigger.lol..your def right we do 5 man groups and then we got are back up.and 5 stay back with the families at man cave.

What I mean is it be nice to have 3 or 4 groups from around the country to at least make a plan with if bad things happen(shtf)

I go with 16 ish. 3 fire teams, SL, RTO, Medic, DMR or poor man support rifle. It gives me the best tactical flexibility and enough punch to deal with a range of situations. If I get guys that have a completely different mindset they get sent packing. There are plenty of airsoft teams around if they only want to play dress up. 

Supreme Balogne Commander of the Ruffles Original Brigade. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Bro airsoft goes hard lol really and I'm calling 4 hours of running around is good pt and helps keep u alert.but I get what ur saying...yeah communication is king 👑 I still gotta find the right groups what about you megatron your group interested possibly

Edited by Ripcannon

Watched a kid buy a semi auto saw.    Kinda off but he was planning on using it as a machine gun role.    Just kinda odd belted ammo would be a issue

• Like 1

Yeah even rigged in a box could have feeding problems.id love to get a saw its just doesn't have enough function as a semi and theres better options in full auto

Midwest. Born in Wisconsin here. Now in the Northwest. A comms package wouldn't be too hard. If it's RF we could use HF and in all likely hood the Alex Jones giant over night event probably won't happen. We will have indicators and have some time before the whole thing get shut down. Encrypted email(Protonmail) is probably the best thing to use. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ripcannon said:

Yeah even rigged in a box could have feeding problems.id love to get a saw its just doesn't have enough function as a semi and theres better options in full auto

Mag fed rpk would work better or drums.

Posted (edited)

rpk is one of the best in the form or function good for close and far runs like a cheetah as well and as reliable as a "ak."

Edited by Ripcannon