Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

So I started looking into buying a upper and lower for a new ar 10 how do I find one selectively for a 7mm or a .300 if i order them do I just send it to my local gun store. Like when I buy a gun off line and when it's assembled do I take it to someone to inspect i never did a complete gun build that I wanted the public meaning anybody know about any help or advice would be greatly appreciated again id like it to a 7mm rem mag .300 win mag unless you think you can help me with a new battle rifle in .308 better...I had a hand in building my f1 ar10 .308 it's my mbr it got a binary trigger it nice i kinda wanna sell it because I wanna build my mbr .or assemble.I should say.

Edited by Ripcannon

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You buy the lower and send it to a ffl.  Fill out the 4473 and get it.   The upper and lower parts kit can all be shipped to your house  

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Important Information

Your Privacy Is Important To Us Learn More: Privacy Policy