It's one of the cleaner running ak I think. I fired it a good amount alot of just small things that make it better...I haven't had a jam with wolf silver bear or brown bear ammo.I didn't run tula ammo I'm not a fan but I'm sure it works fine in it.

$1550 MSRP which means it'll be on the market for between $1200 and $1500. Meh, for a couple of hundred more you can get the Ace in that caliber. 

Posted (edited)

Honestly I like the saiga ak better with the money saved you can just upgrade parts.but this is a great little gun i got one now for 700$ from a buddy he'll get it back when he pays me back.

Edited by Ripcannon

2 hours ago, Skillet said:

$1550 MSRP which means it'll be on the market for between $1200 and $1500. Meh, for a couple of hundred more you can get the Ace in that caliber. 

Lol.....good grief that's a lot for a out of date caliber. 

Yeah, it' s a shame the 7N6 was cutoff, because we'd be seeing some really neat stuff in that caliber.