If you had to choose one primitive missile slinging weapon for SHTF grid down situation, would it be a bow or a crossbow  

4 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to choose one primitive missile slining weapon for SHTF grid down situation, would it be a bow or a crossbow

If you had to choose one primitive missile slinging weapon for SHTF grid down situation, would it be a bow or a crossbow and why would you choose one over the other? 

• Like 1

I can get 30 arrows off decent before someone with a cross bow can get 3-5 shots off.cross bows shoot harder and faster but a bow has a soul and I love how most shoot I hunted the last 4 yrs with a long bow.good one bro man.

• Like 1

Good question... and there are perks to each of them. I think the technology with compound bows has left the crossbow lagging in everyday use. The crossbow can be a fine defensive weapon from an enclosed area when shooting in limited space where a bow would be unhandy, or when one has issues with using both hands or arms. A crude bow can be made much faster in a rough environment when compared to the time it takes to fabricate a crossbow. A bow also breaks down to one stick and a string, meaning it stores and carries much better.

• Like 2