Hope this brightens your day:

"Doctor, I think I'm a moth." "It's not a doctor you need, it's a psychiatrist."  "I was on my way there when I saw your light on."

The young mother skeptically examined a new educational toy. "Isn't it rather complicated for a small boy?" she asked the salesclerk. "It's designed to adjust the child to live in today's world, ma'am," the shop assistant replied. "So basically, any way he tries to put it together is wrong."

If your blood pressure is rising try meditation. A recent study shows that meditation can be a helpful complement to treatment for people with stress-induced high blood pressure.

Did you hear about the mathematician who’s afraid of negative numbers?  He will stop at nothing to avoid them.

A man in a movie theater notices what looks like a baby giraffe sitting next to him. "Are you a baby giraffe?" asked the man, surprised. "Yes." "What are you doing at the movies?" The giraffe replied, "Well, I liked the book."

Reach for tofu, the magnesium in this soy food prevents blood clots and high blood pressure.

Hearing his wife as she sings, the husband says, "You know dear, when you sing like that I just wish you were on the radio." The wife smiles and replies, "Wow honey, you think I am that good?"  "No, but at least that way I can change the station or turn it off."

A woman had bought lots of shoes over time and she decided it was time to kick the habit. She really took it seriously, even changing her driving route to avoid her favorite shoe store. One evening, however, she arrived home carrying a shoe box. Her husband grinned at her, but it didn't faze her at all.
"These are very special shoes," she explained. "I accidentally drove by the shoe store and there in the window were the most perfect shoes I've ever seen! I felt this was no accident, so I thought I'd let fate decide. If I would get a parking spot directly in front of the shop, the shoes were meant for me. And sure enough, the eighth time around the block, there it was!"

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race." 
- Calvin Coolidge

52 Types Of Wood

Scott

3% 52 Types Of Wood 201217.jpg