Ripcannon

A leaders job in a militia

Posted (edited)

So recently id say within the last year ive talked to plenty of self appointed leaders of militia groups and chapters so on....I've noticed most of them follow a rank system i mean people get butt hurt if the 300 lb civi forgets to salute and I totally understand that as well it teaches discipline and situational awareness...but it all falls to shit when nobody will listen to the 30 yr old private in my opinion...I feel a leaders role is simple they relay communication to there people that's all and keep there head down and how comes the smart guys are always the second in command and not the first I'm starting to notice that I've noticed when I talk to most "leaders" im talking more to the #2 because they have the whats going on speel and they just seem more educated...I guess this might not be a fair shake because I have a bias now that ive been around a little....how do yaw feel about leader to leaderless militias...and how could a leaderless militia work group votes???that takes to long for snap judgements...I got some other questions being I'd like to reamp the pa wolf hunters I didn't nail the name yet but something like that.

Edited by Ripcannon
  • Like 1

I'm not much for self appointed leaders either.  In our group the county leader is voted on every year by the group and it's not uncommon for the leadership role to change hands and sometimes back and forth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm pretty interested in s.p.i.k.e i heard of this is there a website you could recommend or a book I should get to teach others?that might help me get people I deemed useless,meaning no formal training before I found them.I think I'd prefer learning with them to teaching them my tactics.

"Bo Gritz" ... Lord I haven't heard anyone mention him in years!  Great man

• Like 3