Hope this brightens your day:

Sally was trying hard to get the ketchup out of the bottle. During her struggle the phone rang so she asked her 5-year-old daughter to answer the phone. “Mommy can’t come to the phone to talk to you right now. She’s hitting the bottle.”

Our Lamaze class included a tour of the pediatric wing of the hospital. When a new baby was brought into the nursery, all the women tried to guess its weight, but the guy standing next to me was the only male to venture a number. "Looks like 9 pounds," he offered confidently. "This must not be your first," I said. "Oh, yes," he said, "it's my first." "Then how would you know the weight of a baby?" I asked. He shrugged, "I'm a fisherman."

Johnathan asked his young son, "Greg, do you think I’m a bad father?"  "My name is Andrew," replied his son.

My Dad bought my Mom a piano for her birthday. A few weeks later, I asked how she was doing with it. "Oh," said My Dad, "I persuaded her to switch to a clarinet." "How come?" I asked. "Well," he answered, "because with a clarinet, she can't sing."

As he was standing in line at the grocery store checkout counter, a friend of John's noticed he was purchasing a dozen roses and a card."You in trouble with Jill?" the friend asked John. "Nope!" was John's reply. "Preventive maintenance."

One month into Marine Corps training in San Diego, California, we were preparing for a ten-mile march in 100-degree weather when a jeep drove up with a large radio in the back. "Who knows anything about radios?" our drill instructor asked. Several hands went up, and anticipating a ride in the jeep, recruits began listing their credentials. Everything from a degree in communications to a part-time job in a repair shop was declared. The DI listened to all the contenders, then pointed to the most qualified. "You!" he barked. "Carry the radio."

Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail. Explore. Dream. Discover.

The longer that something false is held as true, the more it becomes true and the less it becomes false.

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp..."  - Oscar Wild

PVC Target

Scott

3%  PVC Target A 052316.jpg