fixer

Explain Your Username - aka

well thank ya buddy for this site.your a pro...when ppl started calling me rip cannon fodder it was a bad joke that stuck it had something to do with a bad practice all I wanna say about that.:ph34r:...I was told it was the toughest name in the world next to bull urine.

Edited by Ripcannon

Well like you i ran the largest facebook gun group for my state... we had the peak before they shut us down at 25k members.  

My name megatron is mostly because he is a huge asshole who is sarcastic and breaks the will of the enemy's to fight him. 

I don't believe in larger groups for many reasons.... 1 they don't work and you can't get people to show up and train.. 2 they are easy to infiltrate and become a target . 

my idea for squad or fire team size comes from the book the patriot and it makes sense... you have better control and a leaderless team means your not relying one guy to give out all  commands. 

I often find most groups to be silly with the made up ranks and titles so i don't take it seriously when someone tells me they are the co of ....xyz just don't really care.  Tell me that you have 4 to 10 solid guys who can train one day a month and get stuff done and i''ll be impressed. 

megatron I really thought ud say something to the effect....I got it the first time I tried killing optimist prime...but I I can dig that.i was kinda wondering...............megatron loses at the end of the movie, twice....

Edited by Ripcannon

1 hour ago, Ripcannon said:

megatron I really thought ud say something to the effect....I got it the first time I tried killing optimist prime...but I I can dig that.i was kinda wondering...............megatron loses at the end of the movie, twice....

Yeah Hollywood movies....

My nick comes from my preferred refreshment. I drink my whiskey 3 fingers at a time, usually two glasses when I take the time to relax. Some have tried to say its cause I want to be OAF (operator as fuck), but I have used the nick Whiskey long before Matt Best and others on YouTube started to have Jamesons in their videos.

I gave myself the nickname GregWrench, it's just an extension of what I do. I am a school bus mechanic. Before that I was an automotive mechanic. So the name seemed fitting. Even on Bridge Rescue, I would tweak our light and heavy attack vehicles to kill time. That's about it. 

Edited by GregWrench
Poor grammar

In the Army a shammer, or soneone who is shamming, is a soldier that isn’t working as hard or isn’t working/doing their job. After retirement my disability and retirement pay allowed me to travel and do what I wanted without needing to work. My closest friends would gove me crap because I’d send them pics of me drinking by a pool at 10am or visiting a location etc. They are happy for me but woyld give me crap by saying I was a shammer. A poke at me because they still need to work, mainly because they have families. Among my many nicknames I kept that one when I joined an organization wanting nicknames for its members

Many moons ago I used to jump out of perfectly good airplanes. Now I am earthbound but not a straight leg. Just wanted to get together with some like minded folks who are worried about our country and will never stop fighting if it comes to that. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail.

My name is Quisno.......Do i need to explain my patriotism or why the name? Are names important ? what is important to this nation  People who think hard or people who are hard? what are definitions? Freedom ? Justice? questions we all ask ourselves when we consider being patriots. Death ,honor, participation on what scale? We are relative to the world Our needs are basically all the same. Only we all guide ourselves through our morality or lack there of.  I trust In God that makes me Christian as i believe in Jesus Christ. I live and judge myself by he who gave his life for me. Am i perfect? no!  But i would give my existence to allow this nation to live even in its state at the moment because i trust in God.  PATRIOT = A PERSON ANY PERSON WHO WOULD LIVE AND DIE FOR HIS NATION  RESPECTING THAT WHICH IS GOOD AND DISPOSING OF THAT WHICH IS BAD IN THE EYES OF GOD. Freedom?  what is freedom? how does it interact with justice. ... They go hand in hand ....Freedom  is the sum total of freedoms. To be free, under one’s own responsibility, to think and act, to speak and write, to work and trade, to teach and learn, that alone is to be free. this = justice the enactment of freedom in responsibility to ourselves and to others. I pray we can see that through Jesus Christ we have the most formable power in the world. we can only be diverted by our own weakness in that which God gave us. Our moral sense of direction is our creed our promise,  our beliefs. and we must always remember, each of us has a natural right, from God, to defend his person, his liberty, and his property. conclusion to winning is lean on Giod , ask for wisdom, and love your brother as yourself and above all:  'The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended.'

2j0q5y.jpg

Got mine as a kid, my dad started it. He use to say I'm like a blunt force object, hence Hammer. 

they my life it's proven true. I would rather run through a wall or fence then go over. 

Where others would try to limit collateral, I will bring the whole building down for one person. 

Stonebarn i am in concrete construction we are located near the wiskey rebellion site .im on here to let others know where we are in case the shit gets deep.we have approx 10 soliders who value God Family and the Constitution. We will not give up our freedom at any cost!we know there are many of us.God bless America!!wwg1wga!!

Funny enough it was given to me back in '87 by my best friend at the time. After watching Top Gun, we decided we needed call signs when we were out and about riding our bikes. we used to play practical jokes on people, get into various predicaments where our real names might get us in trouble. Lots of shenanigans when I was young. Smoke & Recoil. Lol eventually we would only respond by those names. That's how people knew us. (Outside our families) We would only use our real names around our families. Poor Smoke, I miss him still. 

My nickname on gaming sites is uglystickone (World Of Warcraft). The nickname on here has to do with who I am. I am a multi skilled maintenance tech. Like my father and grandfather. I do all my own work. wound up in the maintenance trade and fix everything from electrical to mechanical. pretty much this way with everything in my life. jack of all, master of none.

I recieved this name while in the Army Reserves. Seems as though I was the only one who could drive a 2 1/2 and a 5 ton with a trailer on the back and actually back it up. Motor pool guys were so impressed they found someone to back up a trailer they stenciled Iron Maiden on the rear bumper of my 2 1/2 ton.