fixer

Explain Your Username - aka

On 12/15/2018 at 11:24 PM, KillBird said:

After I built my first 22 rifle my grandmother took me out to test it out and as a joke she told me "Bet you can't drop that crow." well I put that bullet through both eyes while the crow was in mid flight at 100 yards. She called me KillBird since.

made you an avatar, here is your old one if you want to put it back

KillBird.thumb.jpg.31a1ee317227475998d2b9f02c018b19.jpg.7821ed5e8f16421017900b7e51105736.jpg

Sapper3 comes from my radio call sign during my years with 376 EN Company (SEP).  Except for crewing helicopters early on in my Army career, my time as Sapper3 was the most rewarding. Then I got pushed up to BDE HQ, still doing Operations and Training but a long way from my soldiers.

2 hours ago, fixer said:

made you an avatar, here is your old one if you want to put it back

KillBird.thumb.jpg.31a1ee317227475998d2b9f02c018b19.jpg.7821ed5e8f16421017900b7e51105736.jpg

Thank you brother I kind of like the new look KillBird's got style now. Your the best Fixer.

1 minute ago, KillBird said:

Thank you brother I kind of like the new look KillBird's got style now. Your the best Fixer.

Well it's a flying crow, shot in the eye, more fitting to your story than your old avatar 😜

3 minutes ago, fixer said:

Well it's a flying crow, shot in the eye, more fitting to your story than your old avatar 😜

Sure is, thank you I like it a lot.

On 12/12/2018 at 8:35 PM, Stonewall Jackson said:

Stonewall Jackson is obviously not my real name. He is one of my 3 favorite commanders, the other two being Francis Marion and George Patton. 

We might all have to fight like Francis Marion, if it comes to war in America.  This will not be a "gentleman's war", like 1861.  It will be brutal, fought in the streets, and God help us if the military comes down on the wrong side.

3 hours ago, Notaleg12 said:

Well you didn't have to eat a little "crow" on this post eh! Good shot!

Ha I didn't get the chance my dog eat it. thank you brother

On 7/18/2018 at 6:45 PM, fixer said:

aka fixer or fix3r,

I have about a million accounts and posts on various forums by the name of DieselMinded , i built 4 of the largest Diesel Forums online.

The forum became a lifestyle , all family vacations revolved around it , it came down to doing it full time and quiting my job or selling it to ... save myself , my world revolved around it , was on national TV and every major Diesel magazine and had sponsored events all across the USA. even had a teeshirt business tied to it bringing in about $30,000 a year by its self . it was big time over 300 designs and had a mobile truck to sell out of .

The day i sold , my life changed forever , all the ducks i've worshiped over the last 5 years were not mine , all the staff turned their backs even tho i gave them part of the $$ it didn't matter they hated me for selling the site...

My life became dept free but i was majorly depressed and had no direction on any given day ... a big empty hole....

Part of the sell was that i could not build another community for 5 years , i went AWOL never even went online for 4 years , then joined Facebook and started creating gun buy and sell groups .... a year later facebook deleted all my groups ...

being the 5 years was up i started My Militia , I wanted my own part of the internet again, something to tend to ... something to improve , i wanted to build a community again, 

this became my theme song , as every bit of effort i put into the building of the site , i could see what i was working towards.

MM is more than just another website , i want us all to be a community , black sheeps, assholes experts everything, together we are unstoppable.

and so i've been known as fixer ever since 

bet you didn't know that , now tell us about your name 

I am Sandlapper, a PROUD South Carolinian.  Dating back to the late 1700s, South Carolinians, especially ones living in the sand hills were called this, for a variety of different tales. A major player in our American Revolution and the first of the sovereign southern states to defend our homeland against northern aggression, South Carolinians are a powerful, loving and proud people.  That is why I am named...Sandlapper.  

In 1977 I was killed in an accident. 35 minutes later I got sent back. Spiritwomyn  was the name I was given . It signifies that the first time I was born in this body I came through woman, the second I came direct from Spirit. 

Hi ya'll! This is really a weird story but bear with me.

I was working on a project about the vikings and their influence when I wandered and found this site. Ever since then I us the name "Scandinavia" for whatever I am doing online!

Your best,

Scandinavia

Bronx1970

Born in the Bronx, reared in the left coast! Both of which, are leftists leaning crap holes, but parental decisions, meaning my folks, forced the move due to employment opportunities, which did not truly equate to the tabled offering. 

Just an old tanker who cares about America who spent some time on tanks (about 12 years) while in the army last fired them big guns in 1988 thus Tankerman88.