fixer

Explain Your Username - aka

First of all, our nicks,user or call signs, are unique and personal and that is what separates the Patriots from the sheep. I am a 56 year old, heavy "metal" music rocker and collect the "gear" associated with that.

Why are we doing this when we should be organizing? 

There is a food shortage incoming as well as the potential for government tyranny as a result. Most militia are on facebook and openly diaplay their plans which makes them easily countered and we are few in number. 

We should be educating the public and ourselves, marching on legislation that threatens us and taking back each mile the government took inch by inch.

I will say my nickname is very personal however. I'm not a complete killjoy.

Every militia unit should be thinking about how it can integrate itself into the local community -- or at least with the conservatives in the local community. 

One way to do this is to get involved with the local Republicans in voter registration -- when and as possible, given the virus stuff.

Then, start planning to have a Fourth of July patriotic barbeque -- ideally co-sponsored with other patriotic groups -- Republicans, Constitutionalists, Libertarians, local veterans organizations ... this will allow people who are curious about the militia but perhaps a bit hesitant about getting directly in touch, to check you out face to face.  

The current Chinese Communist virus crisis should give a real boost to the people -- like 'Preppers' and the militia movement -- who don't think that everything will just be happy-happy business-as-usual into the indefinite future.  The militia movement ought to be able to double its numbers over the next few months, but that will take cool heads, and warm work.

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

On 7/18/2018 at 7:02 PM, LetFreedomRing said:

I came up with my own nickname.  I just wanted something that was in your face patriotic that also represented personal freedom and rights.  It's OK to shorten it, I also go by LFR and Freedom. 

I am John Connor,  God Bless America.

Sometimes the REAL story is better left unsaid.  Lol - I received this "name" back in February of this year when I was section hiking the Appalachian trail.  Just kinda' stuck !

1 minute ago, Polecat said:

Sometimes the REAL story is better left unsaid.  Lol - I received this "name" back in February of this year when I was section hiking the Appalachian trail.  Just kinda' stuck !

I'm terrible at generating screen names with any meaning. I couldn't quite think of anything that suited me. So I just went with a mix of my first two geocaching names, Mythical Cheese Pirate and Misper34. I don't know. If I can think of something cooler later or somehow earn a nickname, I might change it. And I never really had anything special during my time in the Army either. Everyone just called me by my initials for some reason. For now, it'll have to be weird. haha.

Guest Miner Dan

I mine for gold... recreational gold prospector. Name given to me by some buddies. 

2 minutes ago, O sleeper said:

@ 20thRegiment Have you ever seen the Gettysburg movie? Quite a bit of language, but extremely well made. My favorite part is the battle of little round top, with Colonel Chamberlain and his regiment defending it.

No not yet, only some documentary footage. I will research and watch it.

thank you for the reply

🇺🇸

May see me today and then I'm gone, very few do I contact regularly. Ones I connect with and have common ground I see me most often. Don't usually bother people and generally stick to my self. When agitated I usually become pretty evil in actions and chose of words. Anytime I get ready I can disappear for months without needing or speaking to no one and needing nothing from anyone. I have a gift of being able to be completely happy in my own self substainability , completely alone or if need be or choose so can come out of no where and stand in the middle of the crowd. I am a ghost, many know my name but only a few ever see me. I'm always looking but rarely seen.

I'm John Barnes and go by JBtilt. Years ago I sold tilt-up hardware to construction companies. 

Part of my email address now.

I have some experience with firearms and carry concealed. I don't believe we are socializing but I think some serious problems are coming and the marxist democrats won't be happy until they've undone our way of life. We can't let that happen. Anyone looking to organize protection for our monuments, I will be available.