fixer

Explain Your Username - aka

15 hours ago, John Barnes said:

I'm John Barnes and go by JBtilt. Years ago I sold tilt-up hardware to construction companies. 

Part of my email address now.

I have some experience with firearms and carry concealed. I don't believe we are socializing but I think some serious problems are coming and the marxist democrats won't be happy until they've undone our way of life. We can't let that happen. Anyone looking to organize protection for our monuments, I will be available.

'new mexico civil guard'  is very active in your area

https://www.facebook.com/NMCIVILGUARD/

Naga Dilaut, Sea Dragon,... It is a long story, the abridged version.... I singed a biker with an alcoholic beverage and a lighter at a bar outside a training camp in Georgia. That earned me the Dragon. I'm an avid sailor. I added Sea. 

Educated and Regulated Citizens will always be free. 

My name is location based and just a number. Nothing fancy or well thought out. I’m interested in finding out more and aiding in developing some structure in my local area. 

Idlestorm. I'm disabled thanks to a teenager texting and driving. Do think for a minute I'm happy about this. I'm angry about this every day there is a storm raging in my body and my mind. So I'm Idlestorm.

6 hours ago, John Barnes said:

Hi,

Alamo6 are you located near Albuquerque, NM??

This militia is very loosely based and I am not sure how many, if any members are located here.

Thanks, 

John Barnes

over 25 members on this site in the ALBQ area  and  the new mexico civil guard has about 40 members in ALBQ

My username is Ace Alden, I can be found on FB under acealden.

My father nicknamed me Ace when I was 10. He used to take us kids (5 boys, 5 girls, I'm the youngest) shooting, and make a competition of it. Each of us owned a handgun, mine was a S&W .357, though I usually shot .38 rounds during shooting matches.

During one competition, the day of my 10th birthday, I was the only one to hit my target 6 out of 6 times, so my father started calling me Ace.

As I got older, I often wondered if my siblings let me win that day, since it was my birthday, and the 1st (though not last) time I'd won a match. 

I grew up in the Kern County (Bakersfield) area of California, but moved to Arkansas in 2015.

Guest Anon Cyb

My username is for reasons,  "Anon Cyb" means being an Anonymous shadow in the cyber world is sometimes what's best, unless the time comes to  come out from being a shadow on the internet you only do so like a Ninja, for a Ninja is skilled, and being as a shadow sometimes it is what's best, the Cyber world in other words is always changing so to adapt to changes, one must try to be Anonymous in the Cyber world, learning in this Cyber age while trying to be a shadow.

My nickname is Rayzor. Ive had it since High School. I'm not sure how I achieved this cool nick name I am about as sharp as a bowling ball. LOL. What I do know is how much I love this Country and wanting to preserve it. I look forward to meeting members on this site.

I use my real name . I don't hide behind masks or cover who I am or what I day. As a veteran I earned my right to free speech and won't let anyone dissuade me. If they feel that strongly shit I'll give em my address. Fair warning tho,, if ya do come, don't plan on goin home in anything but a fuckin box !

Still figuring this forum out. I try not to be serious but im always honest. They called me Dirty Sanchez in the Army. I give 0 fucks what people think of me due to my giant balls and my 118 gt score. Lions are not concerned with opinions of lambs. 85% of this planet has a lower iq than me and less motivation so why would i care what anyone thinks about how i choose to be savage. I dont tell people how to be simps so i dont let people tell me how to be savage.

3 hours ago, O sleeper said:

Are you being serious?

Screenshot_2020-07-28-01-40-52.png