The real reason Trump canceled the military parade 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ImTexan said:

The real reason Trump canceled the military parade 

The cost factor wasn't enough?   The military themselves didnt want to go.  Nobody wanted to do a dog and pony show.  Imagine if your truck breaks down during the route that be just perfect..

I found this on the Reddit board The Great Awakening. I thought it was telling & interesting. Wanted to share with those who might be interested. Be sure to read the comments, since this is an image, the links are not active.

Screenshot_2018-08-26-15-42-36.png

We don’t say his name. Q doesn’t like JM of Arizona 

This was actually published July 8th which makes my posting it, out of order however, I think it is necessary for those who are following the Q /Qanon /Qarmy  revelations to hear this. 

As militia members/supporters we see the underlying attitudes that are fueling the breakdown in civility in society... ANTIFA... BLM... war against LEOs which may spill over to war against our military members .... all of this is a war of spirt... the Spirit of Evil against the Spirit of Good or Satan vs Yeshua. 

I am am not a “Bible thumper” but I am a Believer in Saved by the Blood of Christ and I personally believe we are witnessing a spiritual event in this War against Trump by the satanic elites. 

“Be brave. We knew this day would come. Trust the plan” — Q

Interesting line of questioning by Lindsey Graham for Brett Kavanaugh yesterday! 

Arrest will come and the sentence will be death for treason.

I am in the War Drummer group on Facebook and this comment was posted yesterday. Thought it was worth sharing as it has some background info as well. 

———————

People are asking me about General Flynn because they are confused about his role. Here is my take on it: First you have to know the background on The Plan [Q Post 36]. We know that our Military Commanders together with Military Intel (Gen. Flynn was former Dir of the Defense Intel Agency) planned to stage a coup against Hussein and his Admin). We also know that Hussein purged the Military Commanders whom would not swear allegiance to him as well as those who would not agree to order their Soldiers, Airmen and Marines to fire on U.S. Citizens if so ordered by him. All these Commanders refused and were purged. I think the number is around 200+ [Hussein fired Flynn (and Mad Dog Mattis) because they took a stand against “Radical Islamism,” and claimed Al-Qaeda was expanding its ranks around the globe]

The planned coup was not far off from the next election when the Q Team decided to recruit DJT to run for the Presidency, thus shelving the coup. DJT agreed under the condition that it would be assured that the election rigging would not be successful. This is when The Plan was formulated...

Election day was kept under the close eye of the NSA and our MI including the unrigging of various voting machines in dominated states such as CA and NY and others. After polls were in and HRC had refused to concede Hussein received a call from someone or a group within our Military Command. He was told in no uncertain terms that the attempt to rig and assure HRC a win was collected, observed and the warning of exposure together with the order for Hussein to have HRC concede and acknowledge the election win by DJT.

Q Team tells us that the "Questions Reveal Answers"

Excerpt from Q POST 97 NOV 5, 2017

Flynn.

What is Flynn’s background?

What was his rank?

Was he involved in intel ops?

What access or special priv?

Why is this relevant?

Set up.

Who wins?

Who becomes exposed?

Who knows where the bodies are buried?

Who has access?

What is MI?

Who was part of MI during BO term?

Who was fired during BO term (MI)? FLYNN.

In a Nutshell, Flynn is a witness because he knows where the bodies are buried, or in other words, he has all the information on the bad actors due to his background as Military Intel Officer, and by him taking a rubber bullet for the good guys, we are able to get all of his testimony into the court, and "On the Record" to be used as evidence against the Deep State [Q Post 1370]. IMHO Flynn will also be a witness for future Military Tribunals.  

Think for yourself. Do your own research. Trust yourself. Trust The Plan.

For those not following too close, you may not be aware that REDDIT has banned all sub-Reddit boards/groups associated with Q. This happened yesterday. 

SerialBrain2, who does the great in-depth decoding videos had his personal account wiped clean as well. 

SpaceShot76 just put this video out and addresses it. 

I will post SerialBrain2 latest video before the ban which is produced by Shaun B. aka WarDrummer in the next post. 

I have been following A since the start. I am proud to say that. When the inducements begin it will be one of the great days in American history. WWG1WGA.

Edited by Jason M
  • Like 2

Professional Body Language expert’s take on Christine Blasey Ford’s performance ... and it WAS a performance! 

This really interesting from down under! Christine Blasey Ford’s husband and the connection to the CIA. 

I keep reading on Q boards that if you take the message ID code, go to Google Books and search the code, more information become available. Here is the current Q message code: !!mG7VJxZNCI

Here are screen shots of some of the search results.

What do you think?

Just coincidence🤔

BC7A2F6C-9FA1-4447-BA85-C2A47E9FD49D.jpeg

7F76B5E2-6FC0-41CD-97DF-9848320356C4.jpeg

88B0A650-1682-4528-B8BD-6962B1717C3F.jpeg