LetFreedomRing

PATRIOTS RALLY BEHIND INFOWARS AMID TECH’S TOTAL COMMUNIST CENSORSHIP

PATRIOTS RALLY BEHIND INFOWARS AMID TECH’S TOTAL COMMUNIST CENSORSHIP

Facebook, Google, Apple jump the shark in unprecedented crackdown of political discourse

https://www.infowars.com/patriots-rally-behind-infowars-amid-techs-total-communist-censorship/

I don’t care for his style,  it actually gets on my nerves but he has a right to voice his opinion. 

What is happening now is a test I think to see if the population cares enough to protest. 

I also saw the video of Charlie Kirk & Candace Owens of Turning Point, having breakfast and then a mob of Antifa  gathered. This is exactly what Maxine Waters called for them to do! 

If we do not stop these violent Fascist I do believe we will experience a Hitlerarian style round up of Conservatives with the next Democrat president. 

Antifa is doing exactly what the Brown Shirts did, and with Alex Jones they are squashing the opposing voice. 

Replace Jew with Conservative and the landscape looks the same! 

20 minutes ago, Megatron said:

Fdr was famous for the same thing.

The problem is YouTube and Facebook are privately owned.   So I never understood why a Republican tech savvy guy doesn't make one. 

Facebook bought YouTube and Facebookn is publically traded. 

Someone did create another, actually there are 2 but they just haven’t taken off. 

The more popular is Minds and the other has a stupid cheesy name, looks the most like FB  but is sorta a “ghost town”. 

The is Bitchute for videos. Vid.me went out of business. 

The best Twitter competition is Gab.ai and I am on there. 

Well the 1st amendment only protects you from the government suppressing your speech.   So we don't have a legal right nor do I want to force a company to do so. 

It's doesn't take off.   Because the right has jobs but also are lazy and don't care 

Author of the topic Posted
3 hours ago, ImTexan said:

I don’t care for his style,  it actually gets on my nerves but he has a right to voice his opinion. 

What is happening now is a test I think to see if the population cares enough to protest. 

I also saw the video of Charlie Kirk & Candace Owens of Turning Point, having breakfast and then a mob of Antifa  gathered. This is exactly what Maxine Waters called for them to do! 

If we do not stop these violent Fascist I do believe we will experience a Hitlerarian style round up of Conservatives with the next Democrat president. 

Antifa is doing exactly what the Brown Shirts did, and with Alex Jones they are squashing the opposing voice. 

Replace Jew with Conservative and the landscape looks the same! 

Antifa is supported monetarily by George Soros who was a Nazi collaborator.  Must be some sort of coincidence.

5 hours ago, Megatron said:

Well the 1st amendment only protects you from the government suppressing your speech.   So we don't have a legal right nor do I want to force a company to do so. 

It's doesn't take off.   Because the right has jobs but also are lazy and don't care 

The Constitution is a limit on govt however, whatever happened to the “We reserve the RIGHT to refuse Service...”?

That ended with the Civil Rights Act. 

Just ask the bakers who who lost their right to refuse to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple. 

What these social media platforms are doing is basically election tampering because they are suppressing one side over the other.

if they were members only groups, they could do it . But since they are for the public, ALL the public, they will have the FCC  coming down on them. 

3 hours ago, The Resister said:

If patriots are rallying behind Alex Jones. we should hear about the hordes of people that are boycotting Facebook any moment now.  I can't be of much help there since I've never had a Facebook account.  

Why doesn't some tech savvy folks get together and create some competition for Fakebook?

I already addressed that in the second post. 

https://www.minds.com/

https://alternativeto.net/software/facebook/

14 minutes ago, ImTexan said:

The Constitution is a limit on govt however, whatever happened to the “We reserve the RIGHT to refuse Service...”?

That ended with the Civil Rights Act. 

Just ask the bakers who who lost their right to refuse to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple. 

What these social media platforms are doing is basically election tampering because they are suppressing one side over the other.

if they were members only groups, they could do it . But since they are for the public, ALL the public, they will have the FCC  coming down on them. 

The bakers won and I support their choice to choose who they serve. Slippery slope to force that hand  

3 hours ago, Megatron said:

The bakers won and I support their choice to choose who they serve. Slippery slope to force that hand  

They did eventually...after maybe 2 or 3 years through the courts, I think?

So a question or two to be pondered here...we fight in the courts for our getting our specific infringed liberty back...

How many other liberty cases are pending now?

What can we do when our liberty is infringed and a precedent is clearly set by the courts?

Do we...can we...immediately take up arms, or wait to fight back in the courts again?

Being infringed upon for making a cake won't be a lethal matter...but what if this was gun confiscation...or because you were labelled as an "enemy of the state"?

It's question that we often debate.     After the goofy Bundy ranch deal.  A former member demanded we go down and fight.    I for one didn't know the entire story and after digging i found both sides to be wrong nor was it my fight nor my states fight.   This member flipped out called us all sorts of names and left the group.   However the guy wasn't going himself the guy couldn't go up a flight of stairs with out dying.  

So it comes down to a theory or what is your line.  For me it's maybe it's gun confiscation but... who really is going to to fight the cops as they gun grab.  Not this guy I am not starting a war from my door steps.  We need to rationally think this one out.  Not blow hard speeches and dumb rants.  But a honest talk about how and when.  

16 minutes ago, The Resister said:

In every event, you do what is called an Exhaustion of Remedies.  Here is a blueprint for you:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/usmilitias/how-do-we-effect-change-t25.html

I have read that a few times, and also saved it away for future reference. Is there a collective database or single source that lists a variety of precedents that have been set with specific regards to the main liberties that citizen-soldiers would be fighting or have fought in court? The legal book databases are quite exhaustive, both in detail and in limits of endurance reading them. Being you quote a huge amount of references, where do you acquire them (if not from memory)? Is there a "cliff-notes" for the citizen-soldier?

The judicial system has been intentionally made a quagmire as to discourage and often financially break those seeking remediation up to the Supreme Court. People are often impatient, and few would file a challenge to every liberty violation and take it to the SCOTUS. The individual states should be the ones blocking the attempts of the federal gov to reduce liberty, but very few use their powers according to the Constitution.

20 minutes ago, fixer said:

Google Owns YouTube

How does Apple ban anything? Infowars app?

We bitched when the bakers got attacked but we bitch at YouTube for running a company how they wish  dangerous slope to force company's to sell goods to everyone and not let them sell to who they wish to.

It's simple capitalism would say if their is a market for right wing free speech it would exists but their isn't anything profitable   

agreed

good for us, if social media bans all the right wing outlets our news page will be popular

https://www.mymilitia.com/militia-news/

just wait till facebook shuts down all the militia pages

14 hours ago, Megatron said:

I think if we pressure our elected officials two or three times a week about it, they will eventually step up and at least speak about it.

1 minute ago, Megatron said:

About what? I am for less goverment to the point it doesn't exist

Well I agree, but Facebook and such are going to Congress claiming these sites are "interfering" so fight fire with fire, how else are we going to get heard in Congress.