fixer

MM Avatar Factory - Now Open

Thank you but I should have specified the “My Militia . com” ringing it. Even though it is my personal acct ( @Autrice) , I always want to support & promote the site?

Author of the topic Posted
18 minutes ago, ImTexan said:

Thank you but I should have specified the “My Militia . com” ringing it. Even though it is my personal acct ( @Autrice) , I always want to support & promote the site?

What? ?

My personal Twitter acct is under

” @autrice” ...  I would like to have an avatar with a circular border that has something like “ Supporter of MyMilitia.com”  or similar that I can use not only here but also on my Twitter acct as a way to promote this site?

(Autrice is Italian roughly translated as writer or author. It was an acct I didn’t use much until Twitter banned my active acct over BS because a Black Muslim antiWhite racist complained over a comment I made about him being an antiWhite racist. No warning just straight permanent suspension! ) 

Author of the topic Posted
52 minutes ago, ImTexan said:

My personal Twitter acct is under

” @autrice” ...  I would like to have an avatar with a circular border that has something like “ Supporter of MyMilitia.com”  or similar that I can use not only here but also on my Twitter acct as a way to promote this site?

(Autrice is Italian roughly translated as writer or author. It was an acct I didn’t use much until Twitter banned my active acct over BS because a Black Muslim antiWhite racist complained over a comment I made about him being an antiWhite racist. No warning just straight permanent suspension! ) 

fix2.png

fi.png