Hope this brightens your day:

And the unexpected winner of the race was... The Barber... however he did do a short cut.

One Sunday a pastor found several letters awaiting him. He opened one and found it contained the single word, "Fool."  Quietly and with becoming seriousness he shared the letter with the congregation and announced, "I have known many an instance of a person writing a letter and forgetting to sign his name, but this is the only instance I have ever known of someone signing his name and forgetting to write the letter."

Once my dog ate all the Scrabble tiles... He kept leaving little messages around the house.

A bear walks into a bar and says, "Give me a whiskey and...(pause)...... cola." "Why the big pause?" asks the bartender. The bear shrugged, "I'm not sure, I was born with them."

Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the sick and the aged, sympathetic of the poor, and tolerant of the weak and the wrong. At sometime in your life you will have been all of these things.

He, who loses money, loses much.
He, who loses a friend, loses much more.
But he, who loses faith, loses all.

Improved Candles

Scott

3% Improved Candles 240917.jpg