CIVIL WAR IS COMING: Germany now joins France as citizens from both countries flood the streets in rage against Islamic immigration

Germany is now joining France in the enormous build up to civil War as right-wing radicalization takes hold as a result of the migrant crisis and the recent Terrorist attacks. Street fighting has now erupted in Germany with citizens clashing with police across several german cities.

Speisa.com reports: In a build-up to what might end in a regular civil war, Germany now warns of a massive right-wing radicalization due to the migrant crisis – as street fighting and clashes erupt between left-wing and right-wing demonstrators in several German cities.

Article 265 of Iran’s Islamic penal code states that the punishment for consumption of alcohol by a Muslim is 80 lashes.\

Amnesty International has condemned the Iranian authorities for publicly flogging a man who was convicted of consuming alcohol when he was.

More than 100 other offences are punishable by flogging, including theft, assault, vandalism, defamation and fraud, as well as acts that Amnesty said should not be criminalised, such as adultery, intimate relationships between unmarried men and women, “breach of public morals” and consensual same-sex sexual relation

http://www.tamche1966.com/2018/08/19/civil-war-is-coming-germany-now-joins-france-as-citizens-from-both-countries-flood-the-streets-in-rage-against-islamic-immigration/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ripcannon said:

isnt that what you and wmd advocate for...one of you told me it wasnt are right to own firearms....?

You have a God given right and the government has no right to remove it.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Ripcannon said:

isnt that what you and wmd advocate for...one of you told me it wasnt are right to own firearms....?

I asked you where it was you think your right to own a weapon came from, nobody has stated you don't have a right to own a weapon.

Edited by WMD

4 hours ago, ImTexan said:

CIVIL WAR IS COMING: Germany now joins France as citizens from both countries flood the streets in rage against Islamic immigration

Germany is now joining France in the enormous build up to civil War as right-wing radicalization takes hold as a result of the migrant crisis and the recent Terrorist attacks. Street fighting has now erupted in Germany with citizens clashing with police across several german cities.

Speisa.com reports: In a build-up to what might end in a regular civil war, Germany now warns of a massive right-wing radicalization due to the migrant crisis – as street fighting and clashes erupt between left-wing and right-wing demonstrators in several German cities.

Article 265 of Iran’s Islamic penal code states that the punishment for consumption of alcohol by a Muslim is 80 lashes.\

Amnesty International has condemned the Iranian authorities for publicly flogging a man who was convicted of consuming alcohol when he was.

More than 100 other offences are punishable by flogging, including theft, assault, vandalism, defamation and fraud, as well as acts that Amnesty said should not be criminalised, such as adultery, intimate relationships between unmarried men and women, “breach of public morals” and consensual same-sex sexual relation

http://www.tamche1966.com/2018/08/19/civil-war-is-coming-germany-now-joins-france-as-citizens-from-both-countries-flood-the-streets-in-rage-against-islamic-immigration/

Even back in the '80's when I was stationed in Germany, there were issues with Muslim immigrants.

• Like 1

It is going to be at least a three way front for the Europeans...

They will be outbred about 8 to 1....ultimately ending up as a small minority.

They will be outvoted in elections....more leadership roles won't be Europeans.

They will lose their cultural identity...military/police balance will shift, and the landmarks/history will be erased.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Ripcannon said:

I know you aren’t talking about me! 🤪

I don’t think i’ve advocated for civil war, only that citizens fight back against the violence or they will be run over. 

Self protection is a God-given Right, a natural right and just plain common sense. 

Fight against the rape-gangs, elect people who want to protect your country... etc. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, ImTexan said:

I know you aren’t talking about me! 🤪

no,of course not...i like/agree with just about everything you post...you advocate good ole patriotism...ill keep my negative comments to myself.sry 

Edited by Ripcannon
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

no,of course not...i like/agree with just about everything you post...you advocate good ole patriotism...ill keep my negative comments to myself.sry 

You are fine! No problem

• Thanks 1

On 8/19/2018 at 12:19 PM, ImTexan said:

WARNING TO PEOPLE OF SODOM & GOMORRAH!

The Civil War is coming to America and then Russian invasion on the east and Chinese on the west.

Choose today for whom you shall live, fight and die. I choose as EliYah to live, fight and die for God of the Bible Yahweh!

Or you choose to live, fight and die for “666-USA .gov “ lover and defender of these > 666/LGBT-Sodomites, to be with them in a hellfire.

" ..by their fruits, ye shall know them,.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa-jFXy2HJg

********************************************************************************** 

Psalm 58:10  The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood the wicked. 
Prophecy of February 15. 2017  Hear the word of HWHYYahweh , ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our Elohim, ye people of Gomorrah. 
https://prophecyofyahweh.com/word-יהוה-yahweh-america-israel-february-15-2017

• Like 1