Megatron

Stolen valor for Christians

Well I met and seen some so called Christians who can quote scripture whenever they can twist it to fit what they need.  Then act like a bigot or racist towards anyone who isn't white.

Watching Gods not dead light in dark reminded me of a phrase.   GODs created us all and loves all equally.  We are expected to do the same back.  I know I don't often show it enough and perhaps that's my own failure.   I seen enough of others who behavior would fit the Narrative of a extremeist trying to remove all races and keep it for the whites.

1 hour ago, Megatron said:

Well I met and seen some so called Christians who can quote scripture whenever they can twist it to fit what they need.  Then act like a bigot or racist towards anyone who isn't white. 

That's called being a Christian Isrealite, i.e. Christian Identity which is a White Nationalist view of the Bible that they use to justify their so called "patriotic" views.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Ripcannon said:

am i taking this outta context?

Whats to take out of context? Christian Identity is a White Nationalistic view of the Bible.

https://www.adl.org/resources/backgrounders/christian-identity

Christian Identity is a religious ideology popular in extreme right-wing circles. Adherents believe that whites of European descent can be traced back to the "Lost Tribes of Israel." Many consider Jews to be the Satanic offspring of Eve and the Serpent, while non-whites are "mud peoples" created before Adam and Eve. Its virulent racist and anti-Semitic beliefs are usually accompanied by extreme anti-government sentiments. Despite its small size, Christian Identity influences virtually all white supremacist and extreme anti-government movements. It has also informed criminal behavior ranging from hate crimes to acts of terrorism.

Who does this remind you of?

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

so are you a Muslim 

LMFAO My Heritage is English/Irish/German. My family has been in this country since before its inception.

14 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

im assuming he''s coming from a anti-christian position..

I was Baptized Methodist.

Here is where you should be looking

And here

Note who's moniker you see.

Edited by WMD

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

he just called christians racist...so anti

No, I called Christian Identity idiots racists. Do you not understand what Christian Identity is?

Christian Identity is a religious ideology popular in extreme right-wing circles. Adherents believe that whites of European descent can be traced back to the "Lost Tribes of Israel." Many consider Jews to be the Satanic offspring of Eve and the Serpent, while non-whites are "mud peoples" created before Adam and Eve. Its virulent racist and anti-Semitic beliefs are usually accompanied by extreme anti-government sentiments. Despite its small size, Christian Identity influences virtually all white supremacist and extreme anti-government movements. It has also informed criminal behavior ranging from hate crimes to acts of terrorism.

Edited by WMD