ImTexan

OathKeepers to train patriots to defend themselves against ANTIFA assault

Mr. Megatron, need I remind you that we met on Oathkeepers some seven years ago? Are they not a good organization? I don't particularly feel compelled to hang out where there will be known Antifa a-holes planning to show up, but if Oathkeepers wants to keep the peace, or try, is that bad?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nina9mm said:

Mr. Megatron, need I remind you that we met on Oathkeepers some seven years ago? Are they not a good organization? I don't particularly feel compelled to hang out where there will be known Antifa a-holes planning to show up, but if Oathkeepers wants to keep the peace, or try, is that bad?

I feel its it's hard to be ethical when you have to opposing sides  and your playing police.  

If its white supremacists vs antifa I would rather stay out.  If it's just them alone is it our job to be cops  ?  I would think that If a business asked your group to help watch a store front that might be different. 

I get how they wish to help but it's tight rope your going to have to walk when you go 

yeah bro...it gets wierd like that asshole vs asshole...when dumb comments become targets...it really takes away from the point of the rally.

• Like 1

I'm not saying what is right or what is wrong, but how long will the silent majority sit back and remain silent?  ANTIFA?  Kids who have had everything handed to them.  Perhaps a few of them need some bike lock therapy.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, outdoorsup said:

I'm not saying what is right or what is wrong, but how long will the silent majority sit back and remain silent?  ANTIFA?  Kids who have had everything handed to them.  Perhaps a few of them need some bike lock therapy.  

That's felonly assault so not advocating for that.

We can’t advocate violence but we need to bring the draft back! Bootcamp will solve a lot of this BS! 

Posted (edited)

Even the Good Lord said, the Kingdom of Heaven suffers violence.

Edited by JFD0nn3lly