Joshua Blessed

Wake up, slaves of the Beast !

Wake up, slaves of the Beast !

Domestic terrorist " blue gang" vs American oath keeper Patriot.
Freedom is not free, less "blue gangs" more public safety & freedom,..

Such a brave Patriot needed!

Shalom, my brother. The king of heaven Yahweh of hosts ordered me in Feb. 2918 to begin Recruiting for His hosts > " hosts of Yahweh", and I obeyed my king. If you are willing to live and die for Yahweh as one of His servants and not worship the Beast, then join us at > https://prophecyofyahweh.com/recruiting-heavenly-army

tactical patch hosts of yahweh .jpg

This was posted in "Things I Miss", I moved this thread to "Off Topic".  Please don't make unrelated topic posts in specific threads which is against forum rules.  I also deleted a duplicate posting of this in Tactical, duplicate postings are also against forum rules.  There were other duplicate posting in some of the state militia pages but as it is a recruiting post I left it in them as recruitment is relevant on those pages.   Just an unofficial warning this time....   Thank you sir.

I also deleted a duplicate post of this in "War Machines" which was about the same time I made the previous post, so I'm going to assume you didn't read my post above before posting it.  I'm going to PM you right after this also.

This isn't about prior service or things military related. Hence why it was moved here.

Whiskey is military phonetics. Think long and hard about insulting administrators on this site.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Joshua Blessed said:

I posted in the right groups' topics, why its moved to other, I do not know,..

What is this mean? > "let freedom ring"? 

Are you a free man? 

1.  You didn't make the posts in the correct areas where I moved and deleted them from  as they had nothing to do with the topics.  2.  I carefully explained why I moved and deleted them in the posts above.  I gave you a courteous polite unofficial warning with no consequences not to do it again.  If you continue to break the posting rules stated above then there will be actual warnings with restrictions regarding your ability to post on here in the future.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Joshua Blessed said:

#1 Good

#2 Are you able to answer it? > 

What is this mean? > "let freedom ring"? 

Are you a free man? 

Joshua Blessed has been given a warning point and restricted from posting on this site for arguing with an Administrator until 5PM ET 8/25/18.

• Haha 1

Joshua Blessed has been given a warning point and restricted from posting on this site for arguing with an Administrator until 5PM ET 8/25/18.

Is this how you oppressed your members who are not living like you?

23 minutes ago, Joshua Blessed said:

Is this how you oppressed your members who are not living like you?

I don't see where you are qualified to declare how anyone is living or to pass judgment on them.

You posted recruiting on the "things i miss" thread which is for vets to talk about things they miss from enlistment and a staff member moved it for you and was nice enough to let you know it was moved because you accidentally posted on the wrong thread, you instantly took offense and started making allegations about how the man was living his life. The staff member has a lot of work to do to keep the site running, so he gave you a time out in lieu of arguing with you 

You immediately come back once the timeout was over and continued your attack.

Your efforts are totally misdirected over a complete misunderstanding. You need to look how you are acting and what the reasons are. 

You need to apologize to @Let_Freedom_Ring and carry on, anything less than that or continuing antagonizing the staff will lead to more permanent ramifications

You are not being oppressed , we are not your enemy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1