3 hours ago, fixer said:

C620BED0-72E5-4FCB-9848-230E529A6674.jpeg.b757966939b9e464d157224d32c9c115.jpeg

An example of tyranny?

I would say that these kinds of acts DO represent a tyrannical government.  Expect no sympathy for Randy Weaver, the former Green Beret.  Too many people in America are practicing religious bigotry and that matters more than the facts of the case.

The real problem is, nobody understands the sacrifices the "movement" (for lack of a more descriptive adjective) made so that all of us would be Free.  

Members of Weaver's family were murdered by the LEOs like animals AFTER those LEOs tried to entrap Weaver.  Today, an element within the militia would further empower the tyrants.  We can't have Americans that don't subscribe to the ONE WORLD RELIGION.  My guess is, IF you get any responses outside of mine, they will say those people got what they deserved.

Randy Weaver and members of his family were absolutely murdered by a tyrannical government. This same type of assault has occurred more recently too. Let us not forget Lavoy Finicum and his sacrifice to stand against tyranny.  YouTube has some chilling video by the family inside their truck when they were ambushed. Why was this not more widely reported by the national media?  We all know the answer to that one!  Most people have never heard of him or his fate.  He stood and fell for all of us who believe in our Constitution and Bill of Rights. RIP Lavoy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mark Hatleli said:

Randy Weaver and members of his family were absolutely murdered by a tyrannical government. This same type of assault has occurred more recently too. Let us not forget Lavoy Finicum and his sacrifice to stand against tyranny.  YouTube has some chilling video by the family inside their truck when they were ambushed. Why was this not more widely reported by the national media?  We all know the answer to that one!  Most people have never heard of him or his fate.  He stood and fell for all of us who believe in our Constitution and Bill of Rights. RIP Lavoy. 

I agree that Randy was murdered by a tyrannical government.  Randy cut a shotgun barrel and then the government claimed he cut it too short.  Randy said the government agents cut the barrel again, making it below the legal limit.  The court finally agreed and said it was entrapment.

Ironically, even after the government cut the barrel, it was of legal length if you measure the threads where it was screwed into the receiver.  

NOTHING changes the fact that the LEOs approached Randy as if they were a neighbor asking for a favor.  It wasn't Randy went out looking for trouble.  The fact that Lon Hourchi was never charged in Vicki Weaver's death makes my blood boil.

• Like 1