Megatron

Lavoy Finicum murdered or suicide by cop

Was Lavoy Finicum a victim or a deranged man looking to be a martyr.

Judging his last posted video before the event.  He was talking about going out guns blazing. 

Watching the drone video you can see them get pulled over and watch lavoy run from a legal stop.   Speeding he hits the bend and a tactical road block was placed.  He tried to run around the road block and almost killed a cop.   He got the truck stuck and jumped out ignoring the cops commands.  He went for a gun and was shot. 

I watched supposedly unedited drone video footage of it shortly after it happened.  It looked to me like he was shot from behind first while his hands were up and then he quickly reached to touch/cover where he was shot in the lower left side of his body which would be a natural automatic reaction,  then everyone else unloaded on him after he lowered his hand to the wound area.  I think he was murdered, but if he had just stopped at the first road block and complied he would have been arrested instead of shot.  So in a way he is also responsible for his own death.  So it was both, victim but also a man looking to be martyred.

37 minutes ago, ImTexan said:

Hmmm ... didn’t the cops shoot up the truck too? 

That's what happens when you use a 10000 lb. Truck as a weapon

i think he thought he was doing the right thing???i kinda feel for the guy it was obvious it was suicide by cop and he's a fuckhead for it but i think there was signs of him losing his shit in the worst way...i only know so much on this though i dont know his life short of whats out there.