Jump to content
Let_Freedom_Ring

Mollie Tibbett's murderer wasn't all-American, he wasn't ANY-American.

Recommended Posts

Mollie Tibbett's murderer wasn't all-American, he wasn't ANY-American.

Commentary, this video expresses well how I feel about this person and similar situations in general.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Open borders and those who support it have blood on their hands.   We must fight the resistance of those who let our children die.  So they can get cheap labor building decks and maids.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She is right! Plus his employer never actually used E-Verify, he knew Mollie because he had knocked up a friend of hers, AND Mollie was one of those “We don’t believe in borders” and she & her family welcome all illegals aliens as just undocumented immigrants, 

 

I’d get slammed if I said what I really thought so here is a comment I found from someone on another social media platform:

2700B0DF-C978-4884-816F-0F50B0085426.jpeg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It doesn't matter what she believed in.  A woman died because of turds who want open borders.

 

We must resist all of those who dont want a wall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Megatron said:

We must resist all of those who dont want a wall.

the walls going up no matter what....its kinda wasted energy...

Edited by Ripcannon
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is it racist not to like southerners coming in our southern borders???....is it racist to assume all undocumented people in this coutry are bad???

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ripcannon said:

is it racist not to like southerners coming in our southern borders???....is it racist to assume all undocumented people in this coutry are bad???

They are breaking the law race doesn't matter.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i can agree if i gotta be registered so does everyone else...but to say there all bad isnt so morally correct with me....im for a wall on the northern border as well we dont here to much outta there but shit comes through there alot as well it just isnt as big a priority as the southern for some odd reason..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ImTexan said:

She is right! Plus his employer never actually used E-Verify, he knew Mollie because he had knocked up a friend of hers, AND Mollie was one of those “We don’t believe in borders” and she & her family welcome all illegals aliens as just undocumented immigrants, 

 

I’d get slammed if I said what I really thought so here is a comment I found from someone on another social media platform:

2700B0DF-C978-4884-816F-0F50B0085426.jpeg

 

 

Interesting angle, I didn't know of this information.  I agree,  I don't feel any sympathy for her either.  Still the video is good as to what it speaks about the killer.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

i can agree if i gotta be registered so does everyone else...but to say there all bad isnt so morally correct with me....im for a wall on the northern border as well we dont here to much outta there but shit comes through there alot as well it just isnt as big a priority as the southern for some odd reason..

Millions of unskilled canadians are not crossing here looking for handouts

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Let_Freedom_Ring said:

We have a few good Canadian Members on here that feel the same way we do about 2A and other rights.  😉

They have no rights sadly 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ripcannon said:

is it racist not to like southerners coming in our southern borders???....is it racist to assume all undocumented people in this coutry are bad???

 

Has NOTHING to do with RACE. It has to do with sovereignty, LAW and the rights of citizens. 

 

All countries have boundaries called borders. These are what separate one country from another. 

 

Just as people have rights, nations have rights and it has been this way since tribes/clans began. 

 

We are a nation of laws or we have anarchy. If we have anarchy then there are no lawdogs to enforce something that doesn’t exist.  I can and will shoot someone who tried to encroach on my little piece of the world since there would be no law to protect me, mine or them. 

 

It isn’t about bad or good, it is about respecting the LAW of the country you are coming to. It is about a civilized society or lawlessness. 

 

If no one wants to live in a land where there are laws, move to a third world country where anarchy rules. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Who Viewed the Topic

    8 members have viewed this topic:
    Dav Harzin WMD ImTexan Ripcannon Let_Freedom_Ring The Resister Megatron Whiskey6
×

Important Information

Your Privacy Is Important To Us Learn More: Privacy Policy