Let_Freedom_Ring

Mollie Tibbett's murderer wasn't all-American, he wasn't ANY-American.

Mollie Tibbett's murderer wasn't all-American, he wasn't ANY-American.

Commentary, this video expresses well how I feel about this person and similar situations in general.

• Like 1

Open borders and those who support it have blood on their hands.   We must fight the resistance of those who let our children die.  So they can get cheap labor building decks and maids.

• Like 1

She is right! Plus his employer never actually used E-Verify, he knew Mollie because he had knocked up a friend of hers, AND Mollie was one of those “We don’t believe in borders” and she & her family welcome all illegals aliens as just undocumented immigrants, 

I’d get slammed if I said what I really thought so here is a comment I found from someone on another social media platform:

2700B0DF-C978-4884-816F-0F50B0085426.jpeg

• Thanks 1

It doesn't matter what she believed in.  A woman died because of turds who want open borders.

We must resist all of those who dont want a wall.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Megatron said:

We must resist all of those who dont want a wall.

the walls going up no matter what....its kinda wasted energy...

Edited by Ripcannon
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

is it racist not to like southerners coming in our southern borders???....is it racist to assume all undocumented people in this coutry are bad???

• Like 1

Just now, Ripcannon said:

is it racist not to like southerners coming in our southern borders???....is it racist to assume all undocumented people in this coutry are bad???

They are breaking the law race doesn't matter.

• Like 1

i can agree if i gotta be registered so does everyone else...but to say there all bad isnt so morally correct with me....im for a wall on the northern border as well we dont here to much outta there but shit comes through there alot as well it just isnt as big a priority as the southern for some odd reason..

1 hour ago, ImTexan said:

She is right! Plus his employer never actually used E-Verify, he knew Mollie because he had knocked up a friend of hers, AND Mollie was one of those “We don’t believe in borders” and she & her family welcome all illegals aliens as just undocumented immigrants, 

I’d get slammed if I said what I really thought so here is a comment I found from someone on another social media platform:

2700B0DF-C978-4884-816F-0F50B0085426.jpeg

Interesting angle, I didn't know of this information.  I agree,  I don't feel any sympathy for her either.  Still the video is good as to what it speaks about the killer.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

i can agree if i gotta be registered so does everyone else...but to say there all bad isnt so morally correct with me....im for a wall on the northern border as well we dont here to much outta there but shit comes through there alot as well it just isnt as big a priority as the southern for some odd reason..

Millions of unskilled canadians are not crossing here looking for handouts

• Like 2

Just now, Let_Freedom_Ring said:

We have a few good Canadian Members on here that feel the same way we do about 2A and other rights.  😉

They have no rights sadly 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ripcannon said:

Has NOTHING to do with RACE. It has to do with sovereignty, LAW and the rights of citizens. 

All countries have boundaries called borders. These are what separate one country from another. 

Just as people have rights, nations have rights and it has been this way since tribes/clans began. 

We are a nation of laws or we have anarchy. If we have anarchy then there are no lawdogs to enforce something that doesn’t exist.  I can and will shoot someone who tried to encroach on my little piece of the world since there would be no law to protect me, mine or them. 

It isn’t about bad or good, it is about respecting the LAW of the country you are coming to. It is about a civilized society or lawlessness. 

If no one wants to live in a land where there are laws, move to a third world country where anarchy rules. 

• Like 1