I'm looking for like minded weirdos in Coryell county Texas. A number of people across the state have decided to resurrect the Texas militia and reconstruct the counties. What I need is to figure out how to make a page on here for my militia. Also an area for those interested in a higher level of preparedness training than basic infantry tactics... can you show me?

• Like 2

Welcome to the site, Dylan! I'll be glad to help you setup a group on here. Feel free to peruse the forums and join in on conversations or start you own.

I'll private message you.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Dylan Stamper said:

Eyyyy...... trying to revive the Texas militia. Wanna help?

I use to live in CC back in abt 2003 and worked for The Voice of Freedom w Brent Johnson. I was heavily involved with The Republic of Texas movement but it was so infiltrated by state and federal provocateurs (the then President of the RT) that I just left it. They couldn’t decide on lunch much less a Republic. 

I am in San Jacinto Co now, retired and on a small fixed income. I will help you however I can... Post in the Texas thread