We should all honor John McCain's military service and sacrifice as a POW.  For that, the country owes him a debt of gratitude.  Let us pray for McCain and offer condolences to his family.

• Like 2

John McCain was a traitor not only in Vietnam, where he earned the moniker “Songbird”, who was only able to enter politics due to Pres Richard Nixon pardoning him, but he was a traitor to the people of the USA. 

He down voted Obamacare to get back at Trump, not giving a rat’s ass about the rest of us... he had his healthcare. Plus he held his senate seat HOSTAGE just to screw Trump and the Republicans who are not Deep State. 🤬

Don’t speak ill of the dead is an old wives tale. The dead are dead, they can’t hear you and he can’t defend against the TRUTH! 

No sympathy here. 

• Like 3

I pray he knew God.  I appreciate some of the things he did for veterans.   I am sorry he was a pow.  His military career wasn't very good and his dad bailed him out.  

I think he is a example of why we need terms to limit all positions except supreme court. 

I wish his family well and the pain and suffering they might go through. 

• Like 3

I read Ted Kennedy and John McCain died on the same exact date of the same type of cancer.  I’ll withhold the rest of my comment.  Neither one had an ounce of my respect.  

• Like 2

Hi Texan, My intent was to thank you for the link, good stuff. I am new to this site and still working out navigating it.  I noticed I inadvertently resent your content somehow, my apologies!  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mark Hatleli said:

Hi Texan, My intent was to thank you for the link, good stuff. I am new to this site and still working out navigating it.  I noticed I inadvertently resent your content somehow, my apologies!  

No problem. Just making sure I wasn't missing something :-)

You are welcome. Glad you find it interesting!