So i myself am thinking to run a vector 10mm instead of my dpms 308...my problem is the manual of arms is a little different and i know the skill of my crew...and its a 10mm which some people dont think thats adequate as a mbr...i like it for the whole running and gunning it handles so sweet...lol if you ran one you probably know what i mean...can i have a little feed back on this considering i myself am unsure...i think its a good move to have a pcc    

I imagine the most common pros and cons you have thought of. I think it’s like most gun arguments, “what is the best...” I don’t believe there is a best anything with firearms that applies across the board. But I do believe there are “best” for the individual based on their wants needs and desires. If your excited about it and want to try it out then you should. You can either wish you would have, or be glad you did.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

were up to a whole 12 fellas...and i think introducing something like that could be good everybody shoots faster on it...so ima give it a shot....maybe when we get to 13 someone will volunteer to wield a shotgun...thanks for the feed back 

Edited by Ripcannon
  • Like 1