Joshua Blessed

The servants of Yahweh VS The servants of the Beast.

The servants of Yahweh.

The Epistle of Blessed to His Overcomers – 144000.
http://prophecyofyahweh.com/?p=1933

********************************************************************************************************************

VS The servants of the Beast.

Surely, you are on a wrong side of heaven and the right side of hell. ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=o_l4Ab5FRwM

If you are able to see it , then see how the god of this world the Devil repaid for those who serve him,..Only a fool serve the Devil, but wise serve the king of heaven Yahweh!

Do you want now to be wise at the end of your life by serving the king of heaven Yahweh? If yes, then > The king of heaven Yahweh of hosts ordered me in Feb. 2018 to begin Recruiting for His hosts > " hosts of Yahweh", and I obeyed my king. If you are willing to live and die for Yahweh as one of His servants and not worship the Beast, then join us at > https://prophecyofyahweh.com/recruiting-heavenly-army

1 hour ago, fixer said:

is yeaway jesus?

According to Hebrew texts Yahweh is the true name of God.  I don't believe Jesus is given any name other than Jesus but I may be wrong.  Also referred to Christ or Messiah but those are titles not given names.

In mainstream Judaism, Jesus isn't even a prophet. YHWH or YWHW is the true name of God. It lacks vowels, lest us mere mortals even think it, we'd be smited by the holy awesomeness of His divine essence. 

#1 The definition of leader and leadership is > " one who leads you " .

If you served in Military that it is your > Captain.

We, how are the servants of Yahweh > are His soldiers lead by His holy spirit.

It is why in Feb. 2018 the king of heave Yahweh ordered me to Recruit for His hosts/ army  > "hosts of Yahweh" .

Therefore as the evidence that you are a chosen and approved by Yahweh for His hosts, He shall baptize you with the spirit of EliYah to empower you to live and die for His name that we may enter to the glory of His kingdom....
You can read about EliYah in the Bible and how to seek this heavenly calling at > www.prophecyofyahweh.com

tactical patch hosts of yahweh .jpg

6 hours ago, Whiskey6 said:

In mainstream Judaism, Jesus isn't even a prophet. YHWH or YWHW is the true name of God. It lacks vowels, lest us mere mortals even think it, we'd be smited by the holy awesomeness of His divine essence. 

Before you die as is , do you want to encounter with the king of heaven Yahweh and let Him take you to heaven or hell? 

For this experience shall change your life and your destiny for eternity...! 

Being an Atheist, certainly. Let God, Jesus, YHWH, or any other divinity come and meet. I'll share my best brew of coffee and we'll discuss why I'm sitting there talking with them.

11 hours ago, Whiskey6 said:

Being an Atheist, certainly. Let God, Jesus, YHWH, or any other divinity come and meet. I'll share my best brew of coffee and we'll discuss why I'm sitting there talking with them.

#1 Do you believe that you are from a monkey? 

Wat is shameful to be from a monkey and not a son of the king of heaven Yahweh,...

#2 Let me try to explain to you as much as I can,.. 

" Today we have D.Trump as president of USA. Did he come to meet you and you shared your best brew of coffee with him and did you discuss why you're sitting there talking with him...?

Only a fool from a monkey is speaking that way,.. For your president, D. Trump after reading your such mocking message to him will call for FBI and you will be dead tomorrow. How much more the king of heaven Yahweh will do to you for your mockery of Him? Do not die as from monkey and speak as from monkey anymore  > but humble before the king of heaven Yahweh in whose hands your life and breath ..... Do this today if you want to be the son of Yahweh and no more from monkey > 

You must be born from above by Him !
HERE IS WHAT ALL FLESH NEED !
http://prophecyofyahweh.com/?p=1624

13322141_1194697643882055_5643959271734341764_n.jpg