Hope this brightens your day:

There are three enemies of personal peace... Regret over yesterday's mistakes, anxiety over tomorrow’s problems, and ingratitude for today's blessing.

A little boy sat fascinated, watching as his mother smoothed cold cream on her face. "Why do you do that, mommy?" he asked. "To make myself beautiful," said his mother, who then began removing the cream with a tissue. "What's the matter?" asked Little Johnny. "Giving up?"

Teacher: Suppose you have $10 and you asked your brother for $5. How much would you have then? Student: $10. Teacher: Why? Student: My brother won't give me any money.

While visiting a water show a tourist asked one of the divers, "Why do scuba divers always fall backward off their boats? To which the diver replied, "If they fell forward, they'd still be in the boat."

Before celebrating a baptism, the deacon approached the young father and said solemnly, “Baptism is a serious step. Are you sure you’re prepared for it?” “I think so,” the man replied. “My wife has made appetizers and we have a caterer coming to provide plenty of cookies and cakes for our guests.”  “I don’t mean that,” the deacon replied. “I mean, are you prepared spiritually?” “Oh sure,” came the reply. “I’ve got a keg of beer and a case of whiskey."

"If you want to calm the hunger of a man for a day, give him a fish. If you want to calm his hunger for life, teach him how to fish." - Chinese proverb

"ABILITY is what you are capable of doing. MOTIVATION determines what you do. ATTITUDE determines how well you do it." - Lou Holtz

Please leave comment, love or hate.

Listia. Https://www.listia.#om/ (Closed System) Like Amazon/Ebay). Listia-States "Donation" but is really TRADE, you just can NOT use the Credits as Cash, like on Bonanza or eBay. I have NO Financial or Monetary interest in any of these sites.

50 Foods That are Rich In Protein

Scott

3% 50 Foods TT R Rich In Protein 290318.jpg