Spiritwomyn

Just Going to Put This Out There

So not sure where this would be best but here it goes. I presently live with my sister and sleep on her couch. I put out my resume, (which I can post if you want to see it.) and constantly get told I am over qualified. I need to bring in funds so we can have a home, my daughter and our dog and I. Because of hearing issues I prefer to work alone or at home. Am open to doing work that involves traveling around the state, checking in on people, delivering, etc. Have even tried gofundme pages to raise funds to get the remainder of our things from Colorado or even get a truck and travel trailer. I want to be doing something that has more meaning then a paycheck. I am in Livingston MT.

• Confused 2

FWIW - You may have to relocate to another state.  I was advertising for someone to help me start a podcast and put up an inexpensive website - everybody keeps telling me how "easy" it is.  A lot of people misread the ad and offered me jobs paying as much as 50 grand a year to build websites and set up podcasts.  

You should get on a computer - if you don't have one, the library will let you use theirs.  See if you can learn the basics.  A few days and if you could understand the basics, you might try it out with someone on a per job basis.  It could be VERY lucrative.  Work on your own, no hard physical work, and you would be alone most of the time while working.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Spiritwomyn said:

So did you every get help? I found this website.    https://www.thepodcasthost.com/ultimate-podcasting-resource-list/

With so much already on the web not sure anyone would need me for that. I had an idea for a new kind of news show. Just need funding.

I checked out a few sites, but no never got any help.  One guy said for a grand he would put it all together for me and my first podcasts would have studio sound.  He's talking graphics, video, etc.  I'm not going full bore the first thing.  Looking to ease into it.  Thank you for the link.  I will utilize it.

Uh.... well, welcome to the site for militia resources ... we have guidelines about spamming. Are you just looking for a site to advertise for your gofundme account?

That would be against the guidelines. 

• Thanks 1

So this is not spam, I foolishly thought I could put it out there to a community I thought I was part of with people I foolishly thought might have some feedback or even job related stuff to help a fellow patriot. Sadly we are not there for each other unless we are already shooting.

• Like 1

idk much about podcasts... but theres alot of sites you can upload videos to, and and share try that its the best way to get shit out there....

2 hours ago, Spiritwomyn said:

Sadly we are not there for each other unless we are already shooting.

that aint true

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 12:59 PM, Spiritwomyn said:

So not sure where this would be best but here it goes. I presently live with my sister and sleep on her couch. I put out my resume, (which I can post if you want to see it.) and constantly get told I am over qualified. I need to bring in funds so we can have a home, my daughter and our dog and I. Because of hearing issues I prefer to work alone or at home. Am open to doing work that involves traveling around the state, checking in on people, delivering, etc. Have even tried gofundme pages to raise funds to get the remainder of our things from Colorado or even get a truck and travel trailer. I want to be doing something that has more meaning then a paycheck. I am in Livingston MT.

??????????     What?!

3 hours ago, Sandlapper said:

??????????     What?!

The confusion was my fault. I corrected the issue and sent her an apology PM. 

• Like 1