Let_Freedom_Ring

Cop Placed On Leave For Being Patriotic III%

"...who are the militia, if they be not the people of this country...? I ask, who are the militia? They consist of now of the whole people, except a few public officers."  George Mason, founding father

"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon."  Matthew 6 : 24

When an officer has to choose between guaranteeing you the unalienable Rights that were once protected in the Constitution and following department policy and enforcing unconstitutional laws, that man has a moral dilemma.  The government is doing the right thing and the militia should do likewise.

When a man / woman has to choose between the paycheck and their conscience, I'm afraid it might be like a line in the Mel Gibson flick, The Patriot "I'm a parent. I haven't got the luxury of principles."

We have an illegal government and they do not recognize your Rights - government actually believes THEY are granting you your Rights.  A person who draws a paycheck from such an entity cannot be trusted with your Liberty.  Sorry.

I found that the Southern Poverty Law Center has listed III%’ers an antiGovernment group.  That poor officer may get fired because of that listing..

We all know that is baloney and the SPLC has itself become a Hate Group in my opinion!