Hope this brightens your day:

I must be following my diet too closely... Because I keep gaining on it.

Little Johnny had been misbehaving and was sent to his room. After a while, he emerged and informed his mother that he had thought it over and then said a prayer. "Fine," said the pleased mother. "If you ask God to help you not misbehave, He will help you."  "Oh, I didn't ask Him to help me not misbehave," said Little Johnny. "I asked Him to help you put up with me."

If you worry about winning you won't. If you focus on doing your very best, you will.

A woman in labor suddenly shouted, "Shouldn't! Wouldn't! Couldn't! Didn't! Can't!"  "Doctor, what's going on?" asked the concerned father-to-be. "Don't worry," said the doctor, "those are just contractions."

A local veterinarian was known for his wry humor. He surpassed himself one summer day when a woman, who was visiting, brought a dog to him after an encounter with a porcupine. After almost an hour of prying, pulling, cutting and stitching, he returned the dog to its owner, who asked what she owed. "$150 dollars, ma'am," he answered. "Now that's simply outrageous!" she stormed. "That's what's wrong with you people, you're always trying to overcharge summer visitors. What do you do in the winter, when there is no one here to overcharge?" "Raise porcupines, ma'am."

Let us not look back in anger, nor forward in fear, but around in awareness.

Dark new world by Henry Foster & JJ Holden – Excellent great story PLUS prepper  information.

Meds for Pets

Scott

3% Meds for Pets 091516.jpg