Hope this brightens your day:

Back in my hippie college days, a professor came up to me in the cafeteria and asked me, "Ya dig?"  I thought to myself, this guy's pretty far out. I answered, "Yeh, man. I dig!" That's how I got hoodwinked into joining his archaeological expedition. 

"You see, doctor, I’m always dizzy for half an hour after I get up in the morning,” said Carla. "I have the solution for you," replied the doctor. "Really, what is it?" “Well, try getting up half an hour later."

A speeding driver was pulled over by a policeman. He asked the policeman, "Why was I pulled over when I wasn't the only one speeding." The policeman replied, "Have you ever been fishing?" The man then said, "Yes, I have." "Well, have you ever caught all the fish?" asked the policeman.

A mother and son were washing dishes while the father and daughter were watching TV in the family room. Suddenly, there was a crash of breaking dishes, then complete silence. The girl looked at her dad and said, "It was Mom." "How do you know?" "She didn't say anything."

"Customer service is not a cost, it is an investment." - John Frazer-Robinson

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Dark new world by Henry Foster & JJ Holden – Excellent great story PLUS prepper information.

Preppers should rely more on Knowledge then “Stuff/Products/Gadgets”. Things can be lost or stolen, knowledge can not. If you read one chapter a night (20 minutes) (on wild edible/medical plants) you will be an expert in a year. Plus be able to feed your family when SHTF.

3% Bird Snares

Scott

3% Bird Snare 050818.jpg

3% Bird Snare B 050818.jpg

3% Bird Snare C 010118.jpg