Mark Schroeder

battle in distress

so the ex wife and her super winner bf have started posing problems for me. its gotten as far as constantly harassing me degrading me, making my home a "punishment" to my kids, his friends threatening my life, messaging me randomly to say fuck you, and he went as far as trying to physically intimidate me to where i had to forcefully push him back away from me when i picked up my children at his house. now of course im in marion county, salem oregon. its incredibly liberal here and the sheriffs deputy i spoke with said there's nothing that can be done. what would you guys do next if the law is obviously not willing to act in order to seize a safe trade off in which i am legally required to be there. i thought about a restraining order but how do i get one of those if the law is refusing to do their part and their "friends" are acting independently? this is why militias all over need to really think about putting a foot in the government's ass so that they will back off and let americans finally protect themselves... im in a hard spot here guys. any help you can provide, the better.

picture for effect.

TDPN0254.PNG

Never been in that position so I don't know, but; you could request one of the LEO's to be present when you get your kids or someone from child services so there is a witness. Notify child services and/or department of justice in Salem.  Document everything-names,times, date, detail, reactions, and outcomes.

Will pray for a good outcome.

• Like 2

You have to take her to court and petition for visitation or custody, the down side is you may get stuck then paying child support too. Keep records of everything, dates, times, video your encounters.

• Like 2

On 9/15/2018 at 12:12 PM, Mark Schroeder said:

so the ex wife and her super winner bf have started posing problems for me. its gotten as far as constantly harassing me degrading me, making my home a "punishment" to my kids, his friends threatening my life, messaging me randomly to say fuck you, and he went as far as trying to physically intimidate me to where i had to forcefully push him back away from me when i picked up my children at his house. now of course im in marion county, salem oregon. its incredibly liberal here and the sheriffs deputy i spoke with said there's nothing that can be done. what would you guys do next if the law is obviously not willing to act in order to seize a safe trade off in which i am legally required to be there. i thought about a restraining order but how do i get one of those if the law is refusing to do their part and their "friends" are acting independently? this is why militias all over need to really think about putting a foot in the government's ass so that they will back off and let americans finally protect themselves... im in a hard spot here guys. any help you can provide, the better.

picture for effect.

TDPN0254.PNG

I don't know that I understand the whole issue here, but you will have to use a family attorney unless you're willing to study a little bit of law.  If you want to think about doing this on your own, read this carefully:

https://www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Restraining-Order-in-Oregon

If you are saying that the local constabularies in your area are not enforcing the laws, you might have to go before a higher judge in your area and obtain a writ (an order from a higher court forcing the lower court to follow the law.)  If you qualify for a restraining order as per the first link I provided and are unsuccessful, you know your options.

When you pick up your kids, I'd use the record feature on your phone and tell everyone that the encounter is being recorded.  If you don't inform them, you may or may not be able to use it in court later on.  If you could get a friend or family member to accompany you, witnesses are always a plus.  You might even be able to persuade a judge to have the bf not be present when you pick up and drop off the kids.  

• Like 2

16 hours ago, WMD said:

You have to take her to court and petition for visitation or custody, the down side is you may get stuck then paying child support too. Keep records of everything, dates, times, video your encounters.

yeah we already have a parenting plan in place required in the divorce regarding custody child support etc. its a matter at this point of them witholding information trying to bait a fight, send people after me etc.