Hope this brightens your day:

Anyone wishing to join a Prepper group in Southwest (Savannah) Georgia; Please reply to this post.

What steps should you take if you ever come across a dangerous animal in the wilderness? Very large ones.

Someone knocked at my door last evening. When I opened it, I saw a guy from Domino's holding a chicken pepperoni pizza with extra cheese and onion rings. "I haven't ordered any pizza," I said. "This must be a mistake." "No, it's not," he replied. "Your neighbor forgot his Facebook password and wanted to show you what he was eating for dinner."

Kofi walks in to a restaurant and wants to order chicken. Unfortunately, English is not his first language and he can't remember how to say chicken in English. Kofi sees the guy at the table next to him with a plate with 4 boiled eggs on it. Kofi points to the plate of eggs and says to the waiter, “I want their mother!" 

A minister had all of his remaining teeth pulled out. New dentures were being made. The first Sunday, he only preached 10 minutes. The second Sunday, he preached only 20 minutes. On the third Sunday, he preached 1 hour 25 minutes. When asked about this by some of the congregation, he responded, “The first Sunday, my gums were so sore it hurt to talk. The second Sunday, my new dentures were hurting me a lot. The third Sunday, I accidentally grabbed my wife's dentures. I don't know what happened, I just couldn't stop!”

"There is no path to truth, it must come to you. Truth can come to you only when your mind and heart are simple, clear, and there is love in your heart."
- J. Krishnamurti 

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Dark new world by Henry Foster & JJ Holden – Excellent great story PLUS prepper information.

Preppers should rely more on Knowledge then “Stuff/Products/Gadgets”. Things can be lost or stolen, knowledge can not. If you read one chapter a night (20 minutes) (on wild edible/medical plants) you will be an expert in a year. Plus be able to feed your family when SHTF.

Aquaponics

Scott

3% Aquaponics B 100216.jpg