Hope this brightens your day:

"Why did you name your pig Ink?" "Because it kept running out of the pen."

A distraught investor called his financial advisor. “Is it true? Is my money really all gone?” he asked, wailing. “No, no, take it easy,” the advisor answered calmly. “It isn't all gone... it’s just with somebody else.”

As a kid I wanted to be an astronaut... But my parents always said, "The sky's the limit!"

If you want to walk or jog for longer periods of time without getting fatigued, continue with a weight-lifting routine. Lifting weights not only builds strong muscles, but also can improve your aerobic capacity.

While Mark was shopping for pet supplies, one of the salespeople came running up to him. “Mark! Mark! I just saw someone driving off with your BMW!” “Dear God! Did your try to stop him?” “No,” said the clerk, “but don’t worry. I got the license plate number!”

My husband told me that I am one of the eight wonders of the world... I warned him not to let me catch him with any of the other seven!!!

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."  - Rita Mae Brown

To stay healthy and combat stress, make sure to schedule in a good amount of sleep as priority.

A tourist parked his car in downtown Washington, D.C. He said to a man standing near the curb, "Listen, I'm going to be only a couple of minutes. Would you watch my car while I run into this store?" "What?" the man huffed. "Do you realize that I am a member of the United States Congress?"
"Well, no," the tourist said, "I didn't realize that. But it's all right. I'll trust you anyway."

Anyone wishing to join a Prepper group in SouthEast (Savannah) Georgia; Please reply to this post.

Dark new world by Henry Foster & JJ Holden – Excellent great story PLUS prepper information.

Preppers should rely more on Knowledge then “Stuff/Products/Gadgets”. Things can be lost or stolen, knowledge can not. If you read one chapter a night (20 minutes) (on wild edible/medical plants) you will be an expert in a year. Plus be able to feed your family when SHTF.

12 Gauge Ammo

Scott

3% 12 Gauge armor piercing incendiary 091418.jpg