ImTexan

EMERGENCY REPORT: Trump Planning Mass Arrests, Military Tribunals for Deep State Traitors

As the documents cited here clearly show, President Trump is planning to carry out mass arrests of deep state traitors, including Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, James Comey and even Barack Obama.

This is fully covered, with accompanying documentation from the U.S. Federal Register, in the links and video below. (This author is fully supportive of this effort to save America and arrest the traitors.)

https://www.newswars.com/emergency-report-trump-planning-mass-arrests-military-tribunals-for-deep-state-traitors/

DEFA8762-D640-40F6-B42E-718AEDCB7D67.png

• Like 3

Could we be that fortunate?  A tall tree and a short rope would surely correct the problems inherent within the Deep State. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I do believe the reason GITMO is being refurbished and the reason a National Guard unit(s) is on rotation there is because there are going to be many of these Deep State treasonous jerks placed in there. I read that John Podesta is already there but how can I or anyone else verify that? 

We just have to wait and see. 

• Like 3

I'm praying that Judge Kavanaugh gets confirmed so that "we the people" can begin military tribunals against Obama, Hillary and their cohorts alike! It's time to clean the swamp!

• Like 3

Q anon is legit! Whether or not he is an individual or a group he does know what's happening. McCain is a good example of what Q knew was coming!

• Like 4

I created a Q thread to post videos and other important info. Anyone can post in that thread. 

Not everyone one believes in Q so I wanted to keep it to one thread to make it easier to find and discuss.

i think Q is Military Intelligence, the ones working with Trump and that Gen Flynn is definitely a part of it! Maybe the Q poster but whatever... if it wasn’t for Q posts, I think patriots would have boiled over by now with ALL the BS happening. 

• Like 4

I think Flynn is Q. That is my opinion. What do you make of red October? I also know Q has said get prepared in September in preparation for October.

• Like 1

@Jason M

I guess I was already familiar with it.  I think trump is way smart. I knew and believe that this FEMA national alert we all received last week was a direct message letting us(III%ers) know when it will be time to get to work. The guy is brilliant. I hope I'm on the same page with you about this. If not, line me out. Thanks brother!

• Like 2

In a Q post in the beginning, (2017) Q alluded to only 10 people make up the Q team and of those 10, only 2 were NOT Military Intelligence. One was President Trump and the other we were not specifically told but the best guess is Jeff Sessions.  He was onboard from the beginning. Over time the story is... 

Back in 2012 Trump was approach by the MI... guessing Gen Flynn, and requested he run for President. The military intelligence saw what the end game was, placing Hillary in after Ovomit, and putting the final nail in the Republic’s coffin. 

Trump is 100% insulated, Gen Kelly took control. From day 1 the Plan has been on track. They have everything because they started back in 2012 preparing for Trump to win. They knew if they blocked the rigging by the Left, he would win legitimately. 

By Sessions recusing himself, he was able to work without notice, playing into Mueller & Rosenstein’s over confidence and egos. Sessions tasked US Attorney John Huber of Utah with investigating the claims of spying on the Trump campaign and other criminal acts by the FBI, Clinton Campaign etc. The sealed indictments are now over 55,000 and getting Kavanaugh on the SCOTUS was the final piece in the plan for the indictments because, these people will be tried under Military Tribunals. Some will receive death, some will end up in GITMO. 

It is suppose to happen (arrests) in Oct, after Kavanaugh confirmation, hence “Red October”.

Supposedly, Trump’s private meeting with Putin and Kim Jong Un went something like “I am taking down the NWO and you can help me or fight me, like Merkel, Macron & May.” 

I guess we will see. 👍

3D466DC9-4083-4106-9F9A-B2C16DA413C2.jpeg

0103E8A4-CBD6-41C5-8BFC-62399C05C889.jpeg

• Like 1

I have been patiently waiting to see what falls out with this. The distractions on the world stage level are increasing, and we will find out if the enemies of America are going to come out of the carpet in full force soon.