Hope this brightens your day:

Why don't bald men have keys? It's because they don't have locks!

The teacher asked her students which state they thought has the most cows. A little girl raised her hand and said Texas. The teacher said, "That is right, you get an 'A'. Now which state do you think has the most sheep?" A little boy raised his hand and said Montana. The teacher said, "That's right, you get an 'A'. Who can tell me which state has the most turkeys?" Little Johnny raised his hand and said, that's easy, "Washington D.C.!"  The teacher gave him an A+.

The judge warned the witness, “Do you understand that you have sworn to tell the truth?” “I do.” “Do you understand what will happen if you are not truthful?” “Sure,” said the witness. “My side will win.”

While trying to explain to our six-year-old daughter how much technology had changed, my husband pointed to our brand-new desktop computer and told her that when he was in college, a computer with the same amount of power would have been the size of a house. Wide-eyed, our daughter asked, "How big was the mouse?"

So grateful somebody invented window blinds... Or it would be curtains for all of us!

Tequila is an excellent teacher... Just last night it taught me to count... One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila, Floor!

If you get an email that has an attachment (usually there is a paperclip symbol next to the name) don´t open it. Attachments can have viruses which will hurt your computer. If you don´t know the person, delete the email right away. If you do know the person, use a virus scan program first to be sure it is safe.

Remember that when you are pointing the finger at someone, there are three fingers pointing back at you.

Success is having the courage to meet failure without being defeated.

Anyone wishing to join a Prepper group in SouthEast (Savannah) Georgia; Please reply to this post.

Dark new world by Henry Foster & JJ Holden – Excellent great story PLUS prepper information.

Preppers should rely more on Knowledge then “Stuff/Products/Gadgets”. Things can be lost or stolen, knowledge can not. If you read one chapter a night (20 minutes) (on wild edible/medical plants) you will be an expert in a year. Plus be able to feed your family when SHTF.

Improved Knives

Scott

3% Improved Knives 091618.jpg