rw89champion

how to join the three percenters

Author of the topic Posted

I'am a 57 year old male that is interested in joining. I love what you stand for and I love my country and god. willing to do all I can to help. I'am 5'8'' and 145 Lbs. in ok shape and health.I'am a hard worker and learn fast.

What are the requirements to become a 3 percenter and are there any meetings coming up soon that I might be able to attend my fear of God my love of country drive me in my anger against the tyranny that is bestowed upon us right now by the left

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, thomas robinson said:

What are the requirements to become a 3 percenter and are there any meetings coming up soon that I might be able to attend my fear of God my love of country drive me in my anger against the tyranny that is bestowed upon us right now by the left

not a lot theirs some vetting and military as you have ads to your qualification thier usually tighter groups like special forces of the militia so they are harder to get inthen just state militias, 3% ers travel outside thier borders verses state  militias 

Edited by Saiga308snipe

9 minutes ago, thomas robinson said:

It’s nice to see the amount of military that are in the militias or are joining. I’ve got 30 years in the fire service and 15 in emergency management.  I too am new and just starting to get involved. Hopefully my skills and background can be useful. 

On 10/13/2018 at 7:23 PM, rw89champion said:

I'am a 57 year old male that is interested in joining. I love what you stand for and I love my country and god. willing to do all I can to help. I'am 5'8'' and 145 Lbs. in ok shape and health.I'am a hard worker and learn fast.

WELCOME!  Check the state militia forums link on the landing page for your state, area code militia link  or tab and click on the Map tab to find people near you to connect with. 

https://www.mymilitia.com/forums/forum/8-networks/

https://www.mymilitia.com/area-code-militias/

https://www.mymilitia.com/membermap/

Or start your own group:

https://www.mymilitia.com/militias/

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

I’m a proud 2nd generation American from holocaust survivor polish immigrant grandparents on my mothers side  along  with my dads family that immigrated here from Puerto Rico. I just want to be a part of something with core values and support my country that helped save my grandparents from real tyranny and genocide unfortunately a lot of my family members weren’t that lucky.I want to protect and preserve the fabric of the country that gave my grandparents so much.If you guys ever need a hand with anything I possess several blue color skills and I’m a trained mixed martial artist for nine years with minor pistol training.Looking to join New York City three precenters and do my part. 

the main website  here
https://www.thethreepercenters.org/

get on the forum here
https://forum.thethreepercenters.org/index.php?r=user%2Fauth%2Flogin

FOR THE TTPO FORUM    .....

Click tab , myspaces,  upper left,  scroll down to NU  new user space.
IF YOUR NEW AND DONT KNOW WHO OR HOW TO JOIN OR ANY OTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE POST IN THE NEW USER SPACE  NU

Click on , Getting Started
Get to know your way around the site's most important features with the following guides:
 If you post in the New User Space NU , everyone in the organization will see your message. In the your state Space, everyone in 'your state' will, and then the Zone Space just those in your Zone. That will help more people see your messages.   

Also, there are tons of other 'spaces' to join or follow. In the directory/spaces. Tactical Training, Weapons, Survival, etc.
Check out our new E-Courses on the navigation bar. We currently offer a By-Laws course for all members, and a New Leader Course for all leaders in our organization. Just a note, you will have to create an account to take the E-Courses, you cannot use your login credentials for the forum for the E-Courses.

TITLES AFTER LAST NAME ARE FOR LEADERS IN THIS ORGANIZATION ONLY. If you area a member and do not hold a leadership role in this organization nothing should go after you last name. If you are a leader and please review the by-laws on the correct format your title needs to be in, surrounded by parentheses.

Please fill out your profile as best you can, state/city, maybe some background/hobbies. Makes it better for members to 'connect' .There might be some people 'on the fence' about joining if they see regular folk, something in common.
 ... Please read the by-laws  

Be advised , I recommend a monthly check in/roll call in the your state space, if not vetted,  post in the NU new user space.
We need accountability to stay in communications, and to be aware of upcoming events,meetings or actions. Your involvement and cooperation is appreciated

Then go here.....and click on your state. Fill out vetting form. Sometime the link doesn’t work, you may have cut and paste into browser.     or click tab myspaces , upper left scroll down to NU new user space. read the pinned post CAREFULLY.  

https://forum.thethreepercenters.org/index.php?r=space%2Fspace&sguid=59df3a2e-f508-4409-965f-7ee528f5331e

PS.... VETTING

This is one of the most common questions in this forum space, so. please forgive the copy/pasted response.

I am the former State Lead and vetting officer for the state of Arizona. Here is my 2 cents on the vetting process. Please take into consideration that all leadership in this organization are volunteers. Most have full time jobs, families, and various other commitments, and will follow up with you as soon as they are able. Some states are in the process of building up, and may not currently have state leadership. Some states are well established. I could take a few days, it could take several weeks, depending on what state you are in.
you will be notified in regards to your vetting via  phone / email / or a PM on this forum  depending on the state your in.

Please also take into consideration that the vetting process is something that we take very seriously and can take a while, as the vetting officers run complete and thorough background checks on all potential members.      END

I’m 60 years old I love this country and I hate what people are doing to our President. The man is doing his job. Promises made promises kept. I’m not interested in one world order. We are one nation under God. I believe in God in country.i worship god and obey the rule of Law. If I stand alone I will be broken if I stay in a group we can defeat them together.