ImTexan

Caravan approaching our southern border swells to 5,000

This is a HORDE! 

This is an INVASION!

We can not absorb these 5,000+ people!

Activate the #Marines, the #Militias, the #Minutemen

#VoteOutEverySingleDemocrat

The problem with that idea is the Mexican gov’t is so crooked, nothing we do will work. The money will just line the pockets of the politicians and cartels. 

Build the wall! 

————————-

“Mexican President-elect Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said he was suggesting to Trump that the United States, Canada and Mexico seek an agreement to invest in development in Central America and southern Mexico, which is home to many of that country’s poor.

“In this way we confront the phenomenon of migration, because he who leaves his town does not leave for pleasure but out of necessity,” said Lopez Obrador, who takes office Dec. 1.”

https://apnews.com/b709e05ec83c49e6876ff612141ae942

• Sad 1
  • 'Merica 1

I'm an inventor and I have an idea for defending the border when they show up.  It's just dust, fine dust. I worked in mining and when we blew off our equipment with compressed air the dust could fill the entire valley we were in. If you get a fine powder and use leaf blowers or better yet larger blowers on tractors you can choke them out pretty good. Add an irritant and you will probably drive them back. 

Commie be gone.png

• Like 2

If anyone can give me contact info for those on the border. let me know I'll spread the word and see if anyone is interested in this idea. Thanks. 

• Like 1

The UN has told all the poor people via resolutions that Migration is a RIGHT. 

Yes, you have a right to move, emigrate to another country.

Yes, your country can NOT stop you from leaving and moving to another country. 

No, you do NOT have a Right to force another country to take you, or to sneak into their country, or to gather a gang/mob/caravan and storm the borders. 

Wonen and children are reportedly making up only about 20% of the caravan and are being put up to the front lines. These chicken poop men are hiding behind the women and children. 

People from Bangladesh have been discovered in the caravan as has MS-13 members. We know there are undesirables in the caravan. 

• Thanks 1

Yes! And it was those images which prompted President Trump to get active duty military down there with 150 miles of barbed wire. 

• Like 2

i really wanna see what happens... if they start chucking rocks were gonna start a  international incident im sorta sure of it...we both know barbed wire only keeps the good ppl out...so are they all gonna cross at once or continue in small groups?? 

There are now 4 caravans staggered out. We shall see what happens tomorrow... whether or not POTUS gets a Congress to work with.

• Thanks 2