I'm all for letting them in...trucking them 200 miles into the desert to a tent camp so they can't escape on foot , chipping them and sending them back.  Anyone found re-entering the US will be...dealt with accordingly.  Make no mistake: this is an invasion of the sovereign United States.  We have lots of non-lethal weapons available for use, but it's worth weighing lethal force against the security of our country.  Theoretically, we will reach that point at some time in the future: is our existence as a nation worth it? 

Edited by John Last
  • Like 3

idk i can agree theres a difference between fleeing refugee and economical migrant  but as it sit the process to become a citizen takes awhile for a homeless family just saying   https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/feb/06/liberals-harsh-truths-help-refugees-syria  

The average processing time is: 7-8 months for the visa petition to be approved by the Immigration Service; 1-3 months to receive a set of forms from the Department of State known as Packet 3; and 2-4 months until an interview is scheduled at the American Consulate....so i understand the laws and i feel we should protect are borders from the wrong people witch obviously come in the same illegal way...i still cant sit firmly on either side i get the best option for family's is to sneak in with the criminals but look at it from a christian view point and from the otherside???But as someone else from this site said if we'd declare war with mexico we could lock the border down and force mexico to secure there southern border.

Edited by Ripcannon

Well, that's sort of my point.  If you take them to tent cities in the middle of nowhere, you can let them sit there for the 7-13 months until their cases are finalized ( personally, if you come in illegally I think the minimum should be 2 years wait: see how many want to stay in camp that long).  If the gang members, ISIS or whoever makes life there so bad, maybe the word will filter back and slow the stream.  Most of the cases will/should be denied and the people deported. 

Two can play the game.  You muscle your way in, you rot in a camp for 2 years.  In the mean time, we get your DNA, microchip you (only citizens have rights), investigate you and single you out if you're a troublemaker/gang member.  Make it so unpleasant, they'll wish they had done the process correctly.

• Like 1

honestly i think your on to something,,my biggest issue was familys not having no where to wait for there day in court and being homeless with kids...ppl would have no choice but to show up for there immigration hearing....and DNA and chipping is a must for non-citizen entry i agree with you...i dont understand why we dont stop them from inside mexico considering there letting an invading force march on us...what if china tried to passively occupied us would we just let um...i mean just imagine if 10,000 north Korean unarmed soldier  just came here do we let um or protect our sovereignty. 

Edited by Ripcannon
  • Like 2

How To Stop An Invasion?  It is only an Invasion when we let The Invaders in; it is High Time to place this Situation at The Feet of Those Responsible For This Psyop.  I know that I'm not the only Person that realizes that this "Debacle" is designed to "Embarrass" The Trump Administration, and furthermore tie-up any further efforts to adequately address "Immigration Reform".  That  The Domestic Terrorist Act in Pennsylvania, and other Acts are taking place just Prior to The Mid-Term Elections are being seen as a Result of the Rhetoric of Potus Trump is "Incredulous".  I for one do not fault anyone for trying to improve one's Life , however, whatever means that one may choose to improve His or Her Life must be accomplished within the Framework of Civility,Consideration of Ways and Morays, especially if one is choosing to Emigrate into another Country.  I, for one advocate the use of "Drones" on the "Border" and the use of "The National Guard" with "State Guard" as backup to "Border Patrol", Why? In the event that there are Questions raised about "Posse Comitatus", those Questions can be Side-Stepped by use of The National Guard(State and Federal Mission Mandate) and use of State Defense Forces(State Mission(s).  Chipping would be an "Expensive" Proposition in that now you are demonstrating Commitment to taking in "Refugees",  and giving a "Green Light" to others considering coming in, not to Mention the Fact that you're giving The Globalists exactly what they want.  As cold as it might sound, we are now looking at The Rotten Reality of what was taking place within the confines of what we have come to know as "The Iran-Contra Affair".   Chasing around The Communists in Central America,supporting Corrupt "Regimes" and focusing on bringing down The Ortega Regime(Nicaraugra/Sandinista), and other Communist Movements has become "The Chickens That Have Come Home To Roost",  cutting off "Foreign Aid" especially to Mexico may have to be Seriously considered if Mexico cannot or will not deter Movement through it's Country.   There is also the very real possibility that there is also Folks from other than Honduras in The Caravan coming to CONUS, A Real Concern and something that Potus Trump has to take seriously and take precautions for(Planning Troop Stand-by and Eventual Deployment). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here's how I see it.  There's an invading force approaching your border: they are "unarmed refugees; helpless women and children" or so the media would have you believe.  What do you do; how do you respond?

Make no mistake, it's an invasion, just like France, Germany and the UK, not to mention Italy and other countries.   Those invasions were not dealt with properly and the victim countries are in great distress, without much hope of fixing the problem.  So, we've seen what happens when you don't do anything.  If you shoot them as they try to breach your border, you're guilty of war crimes and subject to all sorts of sanctions, disciplinary actions from the UN etc. etc.  They won't stop if you don't shoot at them, and no other government will lift a finger to help you. 

Most of us would agree, I think, that it's the "master plan" of attack by the one-world government/New World Order... but what to do?  You can't realistically kill them all.  That's why I suggested corralling them, identifying them, marking them, keeping them concentrated so we can find them when we need them for court appearances etc.  Those that fail the vetting process (taking as long as necessary: a process not to be rushed) will be deported, but not before we can easily ID them if they try to re-enter the country.  If there are riots in the camp, we can deal with it using the appropriate level of force, if you follow my drift.  Unless you want to risk sanctions, even war etc. you can't keep them out, but you can control them, and that's the best plan, I believe.  Yes, it will be expensive, but a lot cheaper than losing your national security and the sovereignty of the United States or even the possibility of going to war.  It's time for us to take control of the narrative, and the situation.

Edited by John Last
  • Like 3

place a shock collar on um and place them over the fence...I know theres know real answer for this...we'll just keep playing this charade up as long as we can or until we become completely authoritarian...this one will pass and the next until something changes south of us...I dig your post CCW and as always JL i agree...but congress is still talking border funding like its unnecessary i don't see us pulling are shit together anytime in my lifetime...hell now loving your country and being white makes you racist ...wtf....

• Like 2