Bearing Arms

Once Again, Celebrities Call For Increased Gun Control

facepalmBA-1-620x413.jpg

For all the billions Hollywood has made due to their use of firearms in film, it seems the town doesn’t really have any loyalty toward the gun. Of course, that might not be especially fair in some regards. After all, a lot of the people behind these movies tend to remain somewhat quiet on the topic of the Second Amendment. It’s really just a handful of hypocritical actors and other “creatives” who use guns in movies then seek to deny them for the rest of us that are the problem.

And, unfortunately, they’re at it again.

The star-studded video encourages people to “make a plan to vote,” with the cast revealing how they will vote in the upcoming midterms.

“On November 6, we have an opportunity to elect candidates who will actually do something about our country’s gun violence crisis,” the actors and actresses state. “Gun sense candidates who will support commonsense gun safety laws […] and, most importantly, people that aren’t bought and paid for by the NRA.”

“But we have to show up to the polls to actually make that happen,” they further warn. “So we’ve gotta get out and vote for them.”

The video itself, for those who can stomach it.

There’s no actual defense of gun control position in this video, which isn’t surprising. It’s part of the anti-gun focused get out the vote effort, after all. The anti-gun jihadists are desperate to put their fellow anti-gun jihadists in power and that can’t happen unless anti-gun voters show up and cast their ballots for them.

However, it contains all the typical buzzwords they love such as “common sense” gun laws, “gun safety,” and “bought and paid for by the NRA.”

But by using only these buzzwords, they’re not talking about what these supposedly common sense laws are. Are they classifying the banning of semi-automatic rifles–most of which have no resemblance to an AR-15 in any real way–as common sense, despite the legions of hunting rifles that would be affected? Are they talking about denying a constitutional right to an entire swath of legal adults simply because someone did something bad somewhere else?

They’re not talking about that, so we need to. We need to call them on their BS, especially since some of those same people have made a lot of money with the very same firearms in their hands that they want to deny you. That’s why I call them hypocrites.

On November 6, tell these Hollywood elites to go jump off a cliff and support candidates that recognize our inherent, God-given right to keep and bear arms. Go and support candidates who don’t want to punish millions of Americans for the actions of a handful of monsters, people who won’t suddenly become good and decent human being because of a law or two.

Tell Hollywood that their job is to make entertaining movies, that they’re a glorified puppet show designed for our personal amusement and they’d be better served trying to make good films than trying to tell us how to live our damn lives. Let’s stop pretending their opinions matter more than anyone else’s.

Then go to the range, because freedom.

The post Once Again, Celebrities Call For Increased Gun Control appeared first on Bearing Arms.

View the full article

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, this helps add to my list of movies, songs, sports events and tv shows I won't ever watch, listen to or spend money supporting because of certain so called celebrities being in them.  Most of them were already on my list.  😉

• Like 1

It's funny, not only do they have comments turned off for this video, they also have the like dislike counter turned off.  Can someone say afraid to really see what the true thoughts and beliefs of the majority are.....

• Like 1

Hmm. Watched the ad and I think I only recognized 2 of paid liars. I think I'm as disconnected from homowood as they are from real Americans. Not to worry though, they'll be safe no matter what with their armed security. :/

• Like 2